Chapter 37

Next day at night
Y/n pov

He rested all day! I helped him with work and stayed up all night to watch him. They really beat him heartlessly... I guess as he told me if that time he didn't faint they might break one or two of his ribs... But thanks to God that didn't happen...

Right now we are in the drawing room having our dinner! I made his fav again... He is happy! He finished it so well.

Y/n: good boy
Soohyuk: I will be a forever good boy if you Cook for me with your love

I laughed. He never forgets flirting...
I clean the dishes and came back to him now I can hug him finally, he was sitting on the couch. As I went to him and sat next to him... I rested my head on his shoulder. He gave it a like pick and hugged me, holding me between his arms... We enjoyed our quality time...

Soohyuk: can you hear the sound.
Y/n: what sound? Your heartbeat?

I chuckled...

Soohyuk: someone is coming.
Y/n: who?

He got up and went to the window behind me...

Soohyuk pov

I heard some noise. I went to the window behind me. And saw a man with a gun going at our back door.

Y/n: what happened?
Soohyuk: hide!

Y/n got up and run to me as we heard a gunshot we tried to go exit from the entrance but there was another man with a gun... Both of us bend down and hide behind the couch... That man keeps shooting as I rolled over to my secret drawer and took out my gun case. But my gun was not there

Soohyuk: where is my gun?
Y/n: sorry I hide it!

She reach her hand under the couch and took out my gun! I hold it and loaded it. I shot twice and one of them hit that man in his right arm...
I hold y/n's hand and run to the back exit... But rather than going out of the door, I went out of the window...

Author pov

Both of you ran for a few minutes as the second man came and kicked Soohyuk on the right side of his stomach! He has a quite big injury there as he falls... You don't know what to do, you see here and there for something that can help you! You found a big stone! And hit it on the man's head. You went to Soohyuk and helped him... You took him to your car and drove away... Sadly those two guys followed you. By their car.

After driving for a few kilometers. You tried your best to not let them overtake you. As
Y/n: the signal is closing
Soohyuk: don't stop
Y/n: okay! Hold tightly!

You increase your speed and run the car as fast as you can... Finally, you crossed the signal and it got closed. You leave the car on the other side of the signal.

Y/n: we came a long way far from them...
Soohyuk: you're great!
Y/n: I am! But where should we go now?
Soohyuk: let me drive from here.

Y/n pov

Soohyuk drove farther and went to the wood side... It was all dark all I can see was the road that the headlight can cover...
After a while, we stopped and Soohyuk asked me to get out and I did...

He hold my hands and walked me inside a house.

Y/n: what is this place?
Soohyuk: it's the house I brought for my mom...

We went in and rested for a bit.

Y/n: do you know who sent those men?
Soohyuk: yes! He is Taejun's man
Y/n: you're his brother! Aren't you? Why did he send them to kill you?
Soohyuk: don't you remember what he said outside the court?

He said he never saw me as his brother.

I hugged him. Telling him he has me always and forever by his side...

Next day

Author pov

Last night was too hard on you two and none of you slept well... You stayed up alternately... But finally, it's the morning... Both of you got up and freshen up... Both of you had breakfast... Both of you don't have anything to say so you went to take bath...

Y/n pov

I came back after taking a quick bath... I went down and seated on the table and dried my hair with a towel... Soon Soohyuk arrived and took the towel from my hand
Soohyuk: let me help you
He said and started to rub the towel softly. I was in my thoughts as he turned my head toward him... And crashed his lips on mine... I missed his touch... I miss this kiss... I kissed him back. He went down to my jaw and then to my neck. Giving it some wet smooches... He opened my legs and close the distance between us... I wrapped my hand around his neck...
We broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen...

Soohyuk: I'll promise I'll protect you no matter what
Y/n: mee too Soohyuk! You're not alone...

He kissed again. This time more passionately... "Let's go to the bedroom" he whispered. I got off the table. He kissed me again... Without breaking the kiss he pinned me against the wall... And kissed me hard... I enjoyed every touch of him... He is the one I need in my life as my forever... I was too much into the kiss but he broke it unexpectedly. I looked at him not knowing what was the matter...

Soohyuk: I'm sorry y/n! I'll protect you

He said out of nowhere. I tried to walk towards him but I found out I got handcuffed... He tied me to the railing of the stairs... I pull my hand away but I can't do anything I'm weak for it.

Y/n: Soohyuk open me! What are you doing?

He didn't say anything... He gave a sorry and angry look on his face...

Y/n: Soohyuk?

He apologized and went out of the house
I called his name many times but he drove away...