Chapter 12

Y/n pov
Next day

I went to the hospital as usual... And completed my work other than Sora's report I decided to not give it any soon...

I was in the office when someone asked me to meet Inspector Kang as he was waiting for me...
I went to him
Y/n: what happened inspector?
Kang: This is you right?

He asked by showing his phone... It was a post saying "Park Sora's death is not suicide #justiceforParkSora". Which made me chuckle...
Y/n: I don't think so... He may be someone who understands that police are not doing their work...
I said and left.

In evening

I was resting when my phone rang... I pick up the call and it was from Eojin "y/n can we meet rn" he asked. "yes but where" I said "I'll send you the location" he said... And hung up...

At restaurant

It's the same restaurant I went to with Sora... I saw Eojin sitting in the same spot as Sora... I went to him and seated in front of him...

Y/n: hello *smiling*
Eojin: y/n how can you be this calm?
Y/n: idk
Eojin: btw ik it's you who posted that...
Y/n: you know me so well.
Eojin: but why are you doing this? I told you that I'll handle it...
Y/n: even I told you that I will do everything for Sora if it's possible.
Eojin: but you will be in danger
Y/n: I'm OK with it
Eojin: but I'm not... *pats my hand*
Y/n: no one knows that it's me except you... And I'll do everything hidden. is it okay?
Eojin: it's fine but promise me that you'll leave this to me and won't fight alone.

Flashback

Y/n pov

I was so disappointed about whatever inspector Kang said... I never thought that he'll be like them who only work for money, not for peace.

I remembered why I came here rather than working somewhere out...

I didn't get transferred here neither it's my will to leave my previous job... But something similar to Sora's case happened there too... According to the custody, it was proven that it was a murder but the police didn't accept the fact about the death... And declared the death as suicide... That's when I decided to leave the job. Like can't a victim can get justice after dying... I was really mad at the officers there... Hence I decided to work in my childhood place... Because I believed that it must be pure as before but I was wrong... Even the last time I wasn't able to help that girl but this time I do it...

I went back home and decided to post something but I didn't.