❤Part-1❤

(No one pov:)

???: "NOOOOO!!!." The boy start to tears up.

???: "Don't cry!!. You w-want t-to keep s-smiling for m-me."

???: "Y-You will j-just be with m-me. I always keep s-smiling for y-you." The boy said while sobbing hard.

???:"I'm here i-in your h-heart." The another boy said while smiling and slowly closing his eyes. He was die.

???:"no, no,no NOOOOO!!!."

???: "Hobi!, Hobi!."

Hobi: "Huh!?!."

???: "HOBIIIII!!!!!!."
__________________________

Hobi slowly open his eyes he was dreaming about his past. When he finally open his eyes. He saw his friend Jin stood next to the bed and try to wake him up.

Jin:"Finally...You awake wait... What happened Hobi why are you crying?." He ask in worry tone while caressing his cheeks softly.

Hobi:"Nothing hyung just that same bad dream." He said while wipe his wet face.

Jin:"Hobi don't stress yourself. Just forgot about that past is past. Now get ready Joon want to meet you. I'm going to prepare breakfast for you guys. Come soon ok." He said and close the door.

Hobi:"Okieee~~." He said in a low tone and go to the bathroom to get ready for meet his big brother.

After 45 minutes later, He go to dinning room where his brothers sitting and waiting for him.

RM:"Hi Hobi did you sleep well?."(smile)

Hobi:"Yes hyung I am."(smile)

RM:"Hobi I want to tell you something that... My friend want to meet you... ." He ask while playing with food.

Hobi:"Who? Oh, that science company owner right??." He ask tilting his head to the side and stare at Namjoon with blank face.

RM :"Yes! You are right. He want to meet you... ." He said and stare back at his brother nervously .

Hobi:"For what?". He said still have that blank face.

RM: "He have proposal to you to join his company." He still have hopefull face that Hobi accept the proposal but no use. He already asked him many times but Hobi said no. But he and his friend keep trying to convince him to accept their proposal.

Hobi:"Hyung I already told you that I'm not interested but you guys are still tell me to join to his company why?."(annoyed)

Jin:"Hobi please~~ He just said that meet up with his friend that's it. After that you don't like to join with him just tell them and leave. But meet up with him on time for me please~~~."(puppy eyes)

Hobi:"Hyung but-*sigh* ok I'm going to meet him."

RM:"Really!!, ok Hobi be ready at 6 in the evening I'm will come and pick up you. Ok bye baby." He said and kiss Hobi cheeks.

RM:"Bye honey see you later." He said and kiss his boyfriend's lips one last time before leave the home go to the car and go to office.

Jin and Hobi:"Bye👋." They both bid their bye and left to livingroom.

Namjoon drive to his office while try to call his friend.

RM :"Pick up, pick up, pick- ahh! Finally."

!OTP!

RM:"Hey! I have a good news to tell you." He said happily.

???:"What is that?."

RM :"That was my brother accept to meet up with you in nearly cafe at 6 in the evening be ready and don't be late because he was perfect."

???:"Oh, that's it."

RM:"Are not you happy, 5years. We no, no, I. He don't see your face to so I tried to convince him for this almost 5 fucking years now he accept to meet up with you but you said 'oH, ThAt'S iT'. Bro he just accept to meet you not join with your company. And one more thing that he is my brother so be careful. I tell him to not accept your proposal means he won't."

???:"Oh let's see."(smirk)

RM:"whatever, have a great fucking morning."

???:"same to you bro."

!Call End!

(In Rm's mansion)

Hobi sitting in the sofa and watch TV. While Jin prepare lunch for them. Hobi feel so sad and lonely so he turn off the TV and go to his lad were he work for the new project.

When he go inside the lab

When he go inside the lab. He close the door behind him and sat near to one metal box and open it. And take out his favorite neck chain. When he saw the chain his eyes start to tears up. He start to speak with the chain.

Hobi:"You know what? Everything was perfect in my life but one thing is missing

Hobi:"You know what? Everything was perfect in my life but one thing is missing.... That was you. I miss you so much. But you can't came back to me right? I know that you can't but I still love you. Daily morning I want to see your face, every night I want to hug you and sleep with you, with your warmness, I want to kiss you, feed you, make love with you. But I know I can't but I still hope one day you will come to me." He said and put the chain in his neck and look at himself in mirror and sigh. And he thought to himself.
'It's all started in one mistake'.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n:Thank you hope you all like this book I try to upload the 2 part soon but-. Hey what about weekly once tell me in comment section once again.

Thank you all.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And

Love you all....... 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜