❤Part-4❤

In end you all have many surprises.

__________________________

Next day (Hobi pov):

Next day morning I wake up with a big body pain. That pain I really enjoy it because of noona I really like her, hmm....yes I really like her. I know she is not my mate. She already have someone and I also have someone else but it's ok after I meet my soulmate I don't cheat on him/her. I really like alpha girls mostly I slept with girls. Wait......I forget to tell you something that.....I'm not virgin.

___________________________

Flash back 16years Hobi:

When I was 16 we (Rm, Jin, Hobi and
Rm's best friend ???) all play Truth or dare. Jin hyung spin the bottle and that bottle point me and my hyung's friend. Jin hyung ask.

Jin:"Truth or dare?" He asked me 'what can I choose now' I thought myself and choose.

Hobi:"Dare...." I said make all of them smirk because all of them drank expect me because I'm baby.

Jin:"(smirk) ok then....hmm....(hic) you [Hobi] and you hyung [Rm's friend] go to the closet for 1 hour.

???:"Ok...." He said and held my hand. We both one of my big closet and shut the door. And......you all what happen between us. At that time Rm hyung and Jin hyung sleep so no one hear our mess noise. Next day morning I woke up in my bed with that pain starting I hate that but after I really like it. After that day we can't meet each other now also I don't remember his name or face. That is my first and last time meet him. And after I had sex with many alpha boys and girls but my first kiss and sex with him. It's sounds weird right? I only don't know who is the first person I had sex.....

End of flashback.......

_________________________

Yn:"Hobi wake up from the bed I want to take you somewhere." She said and kiss me. I smile and go to do my morning routine. After finish my routine I go to my noona who set all the dishes on table. We both talk about some random stuff and she told about her brother who work in Min place. We finish eating and got ready to go to somewhere.

Hobi:"hmm.....noona where were we going now?".

Yn:"You said you want to meet my brother so I take you to him and I also work there so no more questions just enjoy the place".

Hobi:"But noona I really want to find my chain and go home. I really miss my brother." I said small tears form in my eyes. She wipe my tears and kiss me softly I melt I that kiss. That kiss made with full of love now I know how much she loves me I also kiss her back. We both are middle of the street all of the peoples look at us but we don't care. Before turn into hot kiss my noona broke the kiss and kiss my lips one last time and we again start to walk. We swing our hands.

Yn:"Hoseokie don't worry. I'm here for you and when time comes us definitely find the chain and go to your home but now spend some quite time with me because I really feel lonely because my brother never come back to me so please." She said I really feel the pain in her voice so I decide to stay with my noona but my brother.....yes,noona is right when time comes I can go home but now I want to make my noona happy. Yes that's it.

After a little walk we reach Min's place really I look so big and beautiful I really love this place. We reach the main gate my noona talk with gate soldiers, seriously why all the Min's and Kim's alphas are so handsome here. I stare one of the Min's alpha guard when he see me I wink at him. He didn't expect my sudden acting his cheeks went red and he look away. I laugh a little and follow my noona. We both enter one of the big hall and all the ministers, soldiers and King are there. King sitting in the middle OMG this king is fucking hand his scare in his right eye make him look more hot just fucking hot.

Yn:"My king he is my relative and he is an omega I really afraid that anything bad happen to him so can he stay here until I finish my work please." My noona ask to the king. She bow but I'm not I just admire the handsome infront of me and that king stare at me. We both made eye contact. My noona see me pull my dress and make me bow to the king.

King:"Yes you can Yn." He said in calm tone but his voice it was hot. Me and my noona leave the big hall and walk in hallway I start to speak about the king.

Hobi:"Noona what is his name? How old he was? I think he is 24 or 25 he look so handsome." I said my noona laugh at me.

Yn:"(laugh)what ?....hahaha.....24 or 25 hahaha......" I pout at her because this is not joke right?

Hobi:"Why are you laughing noona?" 
(pout).

Yn:"You want to know about our king right? Then listen. He is our most powerful and kind king Min Yoongi, he have a little brother, he is very friendly type, he made friendship with Kim and Jeon kingdoms, and his brother is 28 so his not 24 or 25, he is 30 years old ok."

Hobi:"WHAT 30 YEARS FUCKING OLD." I said she slap my head lightly. I pout.

Yn:"Hobi you know what he is younger then me I'm 32."

Hobi:"WHAT I SLEPT WITH OLD LADY" Again I scream she close my mouth with one hand and lift me up.

Yn:"I'm an old lady huh!!? Ok we can see this old lady how do hard in bed. Be ready for the night baby boy. After that you can't walk properly.,"(😏)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

New story book update :

Vhope~~~~

Hopekook~~~~

Hopekook~~~~

I get a small break so I try to upload continuely Thank you

Love u all....... 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜