❤Final part❤

Smut warning

Jimin pov:

We reached the mountain early in the morning because it look beautiful. A rising sun, the half hiding moon, cold breeze, with your love in an alone place, the sound of bird. That is called heaven.

When we reach the top of the mountain. I look at Hoseok who eyes wide open in amazement.

 I look at Hoseok who eyes wide open in amazement

(A/N: Imagine that there is no snow.)

Hobi:"Jiminie..wow I love this place.." I let out a chuckle because he made a cute face while said that.

JM:"I glad you like it." We sit there and chatt for a while and Hobi open his hand basket and give me some rice cakes. After finish the food we took a nap while cuddling because we up early today.
_____________________________

Hobi pov:

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly I felt cold air hit my upper body. I try to open my eyes but I can't. I let out a moan when something or someone bite my neck softly. After a while of struggling I finally open my eyes and look down on my stomach to find Jimin who softly cares my belly while look at me.

Hobi:"What happen alpha?" I said seductively while bite my lip. Jimin sat on the ground and pick me up and place me on his lap. I kiss his cheek multiple times which make him laugh. I pout while look at him and ask.

Hobi:"what so funny here?"

JM:"Hahaha..yo..haha you look cute baby." I pout angrily but he coo and kiss my pout. First it start sweet but in the end it become a heat one.
_________________________________

No one pov:

Jimin went down to lick Hoseok's pinkish nipples and pinch another. Hoseok shiver of the new sense and moan tangled his hand on Jimin's hair press his face. Hoseok kiss and bite Jimin shoulder make hickeys.

Hobi:"Ahn~ alpha humm...please~" He  said while moaning as Jimin smirk.

JM:"What please my omega?" He tease  the other. Hoseok look at Jimin with puppy eyes.

Hobi:"...Alpha put it inside me..." He look down shyly and on other hand Jimin try to control his laugh and again ask.

JM:"What I want to put inside...ahh" He again tease but when Hoseok rub his clothed cock, he moan grip his waist. Jimin look at Hobi with lust eyes. Hobi bite his bottom lip as Jimin start to remove their clothes. He make Hobi lay down by his stomach as Hobi slightly push his ass upwards. Jimin smirk and kiss his ass cheeks. He spank his butt few times and lick his asshole. Jimin knees behind Hobi and put his three fingers inside Hobi's mouth who sucks like his life depended on it. Jimin pulled out fingers and push his middle finger into Hoseok's pinkish hole.

Hobi:"Hng~ ah...umm..ugh..uh-huh." His moan are like music to Jimin's ears. He add another finger and another. Scissors him make Hobi open his mouth wide silently scream. Hobi put his own fingers into his mouth and sucks it harder. Jimin thrust his fingers hard as Hoseok cum untouch makes Jimin smirk wide.

JM:"Is my omega like it~" He ask in husky seductive voice make Hobi again get hard. Jimin make Hobi lay on his back now and hover over him. He line his dick in Hoseok's pinkish hole and slowly push into him. Hoseok dig his nails on Jimin's shoulder while bite his lip wait for the pain to go. Jimin pulled out and again slammed into him and start to thrust him in slow pace.

JM:"Your so tight baby~" Both moan their names.

Hobi:"Jim~AHAHH..UGH.." He moans loudly when Jimin hit his sweet spot. Jimin take a hint and continuely hit that spot in high pace. In each thrust Jimin go so hard on Hoseok who beg for more.
___________________________

Time skip : (No one pov)

After finish that hot session they go to hot springs and sat on water Hoseok on Jimin's lap. He rest his head on Jimin's shoulder and play with his finger with a sad pout. Jimin notice it and ask.

JM:"Miss your family?" Hoseok nod sadly as Jimin hug him.

JM:"Baby I want to give you something." Hoseok turn to face Jimin as Jimin remove his neck chain a put it on Hoseok. On other hand Hobi was shocked and look at Jimin who just smile at him.

JM:"Now we are engaged..you belongs to me and I belongs to you. My heart, soul and spirit is always with you. If I die I'm always in your heart." Hoseok tears up and hug Jimin tightly.

After finish bathing, both get dressed a walk Jimin side hug Hoseok but he feel that someone is watching him. Jimin place his one hand on his sword while walking not want to scare Hobi.
__________________________

Hobi pov:

We walk back to palace while talking but suddenly Jimin hug me. I don't know why but I hug him with a smile but my smile not long last as he slid down in my arms. I look at him in confusion but my heart beat faster unconsciously tears flow down my eyes.

???:"Ahh..I missed my target." I look up and saw Hojin.

Hobi:"What the hell Hojin?" I start to cry harder and hug Jimin tightly as Hojin walk over to me and pull me by my hair. He drag me away from Jimin who try to catch me but Hojin kick Jimin stomach with a smirk. He drag me to the tree side and try to rip my dress I cried in pain but suddenly.

Stab

Hojin:"AHHHHH!!!!" He fell down to ground and died. I look at Jimin who weakly smiles at me I was a to smile but he fell on my lay and cough blood. I cried and shout.

Hobi:"NOOOOO!!!" I start to tears up.

JM:"Don't cry!!. You w-want t-to keep s-smiling for me."

Hobi:"Y-you will j-just be with m-me I always keep s-smiling for y-you." I said sobs harder.

JM:"I'm always i-in your h-heart." He said while smile and slowly close his eyes and died.

Hobi:" no, no, no, NOOOOO!!"
______________________________________

Hobi:"Every story doesn't want to have a good ending..."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

!End!

Hello Kitties! Hope you all it. If you want special part please comment.

Bye love you.......