❤Special part❤

Present day: (Hobi pov)

I wash my wet face and start to dress up cause my hyung said he will pick me up soon. I really don't want to go but he and Jin hyung force me. I go there and said to his friend that I'm not interested in his company.

Car horn*

I look outside the window and saw hyung and Jin hyung kissing. I sigh and smile a bit cause at least they have a happy love story. I take my wallet and phone and good down stairs.

Hobi:"Hyung...I'm ready let's go..." I said without look at them and make my way to the car. I sit on passenger seat and after few minutes late Joonie came with a apologize smile.

RM:"Did I make you wait?" I shook my head with a small smile and turn my gaze to window look outside. I go to my thoughts world 'Every story doesn't want to have a good ending...' I thought about close my eyes and after few minutes late I feel the car stop. I slowly open my eyes and look at the fancy restaurant infront of me I turn and look at Joonie who softly smile at me I smile back and we got out of the car and go inside the restaurant.

We take our seat and waiting for Namjoon's friend to show up. I look at the wrist watch time to time and glared at Namjoon who smiled at me nervously.

RM:"Baby...I go and call him please wait here.." He said and go to Alpha male washroom. I sigh to control my anger and drink some water.

It's alright 8, I was about to stand up and go to car but a smell stopped me. A smell of wet forest wood and wet sand smell. That smell grow more and more and finally the restaurant main door open and a male with a mask walk to our direction.

RM:"Finally... You are here..Hobi was about to go.." Hyung said and hug the man who hug him back while look at me. We both shack our hands and he remove his mask. I'm in shock when I look at his face.

???:"Hi! I'm Park..."

______________________________________

'Every story doesn't want to have a good ending but a ending is a start of new beginning.' My wolf said

!End!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi babies! Finally I finish this book. But I'm really did not satisfied yet because I plan to write this in another plot but I don't camp up with any idea so I think to another Jihope ff. Top Jimin and bottom Hobi because the world deserves this more.

I have two story ideas so tell which one I do as Jihope and another story is (Hopekook or Namseok or 2seok)

First story title is: Intimate friends?

Plot of the story: Jimin is a new transfer to Bangtan college who don't like gays want to share his room with Hoseok who is a powerful bottom. What will happen when Jimin find Hoseok is gay? Will he fall in love with Hoseok?

In this story mostly have jealousy jhope.

(Or)

Second story title is: Marry to the village boy.

Plot of the story: Jimin is a cold ceo who got a break from work so he decided to visit his parents in village. But return Seoul with a innocent village boy Hoseok who he got married. It is a unwanted marriage for Jimin will he fall in love with Hoseok?

Mostly jealousy Jimin over innocent Hobi. Hobi heart is pure and innocent like new born baby.

Definitely 1 Jihope and another story are any shipping are given above.

Please vote and comment... And if you want this two story as Jihope tell me.

I love you babies.......