❤Part-11❤

!Warning!
Smut
______________________________________

Hobi pov:

I'm in heat..I don't think I can go to the palace like this...that Jimin will definitely do something bad to me...but I really want to go there....

Today morning Yn noona said that she want train some little alphas. Sooo I can't even ask here help..what can I do now?? Hoseok think....ok first I want to hide my scent smell.

I put some perfume a strong perfume... And took a little amount of it in my basket. I go out of the house and heard to palace.
_______________________________

No one pov:

Hoseok now, in front of the palace gate. Guards greet him and let him in. Still no one noticed that he was in heat. His lower abdomen is pain but he tried to walk properly. Sometimes he use the perfume to hide his scent. Suddenly he bumped into someone and it's non other than Jimin

JM:"What the hell are you doing here brat?" He rise one eyebrow while smirk and crossing his arms over his chest. He did know that why the other was here because he is the one who ask for this but he want to heard this from other...

Hobi:"Y..you don't kn..know why I'm here.." He mentally curse himself stun but keep glaring at the other.

JM:"I know~~ but I want to hear from you..." Hobi grain his teeth in anger.

Hobi:"I'm here as a mai-" He was cut off by Jimin.

JM:"No, you are not my maid, you are my slave a sex slave." He said in alpha voice. After that he said the other to follow him to a room, a bathroom. There is a big bamboo bathtub and so many omegas who was in their. Hoseok eyes wide as Jimin slowly removes his own clothes and got into the bathtub. Omegas giggles and rush to him and some of them put rose petals on the water and some of them pore scent and in the corner of the bathroom one omega slightly heat the body oil for Jimin. Jimin cockily smile at every omega while look at Hoseok who glares at him...
________________________________

Hobi pov:

"I want to kill this omegas." My wolf talk with me.

'Why? Just shut the hell...we are here as his maid...this omegas is doing their work-' I was cut off by my wolf.

"Work? What the hell work is this?...he is my wolf, my alpha.. He is mine alpha..don't you feel jealous..but I'm...my heart hurts my stomach burn in anger and jealous..just stop this omegas or else..I come out and taste every single omegas blood." My wolf is right he is my alpha...WAIT...what I'm thinking? I'm not jealous...but to be honest I'm little bit jealous...

I look at every omegas, my eyes glow blue. I can't control myself when one omega bite the ear helix of my alpha. I use my rich class omega voice that make the others shivers.

Hobi:"Get. Out. Now." Every omegas look at me and Jimin who is stunned by my action. I groaned in frustration while eyeing my alpha who glup nervously. Everyone in the room run out as now me and Jimin all alone. I smirk while walk to him. He is sitting in the edge of the bathtub while look at me. I go behind him, took the oil in my hand and pore a little amount on his builtup muscle body. He hiss when my hands touch his shoulder, my hand travel to his neck and to his chest and to stomach. His skin is so soft and smooth. I lick my lips, I can't control myself. I want to suck him here and there. When I again rub his neck he moan loudly.

JM:"mmngh..ahh..ugh..umm" He moans loudly as I attacked his neck. I suck, bite and lick him. Suddenly he wiped his hand around me and pull me up into the water. I look at him in seductively while bite my lip. We both looked at each other hungrily and smacked our lips together. Our tongues danced and our hands too. He slowly removed my dress. He kiss and mark my collar bone, jaw line and to my chest. I pulled his hair and make an eye contact with him while go down to suck him~~

(a/n: No Smut...I fool you gays..lol)

No one pov:

After finish everything, jihope couple are in bed in look at both of them uncomfortablely. But suddenly they both said in unison.

JM and Hobi:"I love you... "

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy fools day...