❤Part-9❤

JM:"Wait for me to make your life as hell." He said and smirk and leave that place.

Days passed, After that day Hobi didn't go to palace. But he happily live with his noona. Tae and Jk come and play with him when they got time but sometimes some nights he cried for his hyung and his best friend Yn also understand that but she don't know what to do but she try to make the other happy.
_____________________________

Present (Rm pov):

I cried everyday and everynight I start to hate myself cause I don't even save my little brother. Yes, I don't know where he is but I want to be careful with my baby I killed all of my enemies to find my baby but I can't they said they don't know about my baby I'm confused who the fuck have guts to touch my baby I promise to god after save my baby I will kill the kidnapper and show him what is the real hell.
___________________________

Yn pov:(Past)

After finish my work I go to my house where my princess waiting for me. I was happy to have Hobi with me but he also have family I want to send him as soon as possible but I don't know how....he said he comes from future, He having time travel machine but it's hard to believe but I believe my baby. I was on my way and in my own thoughts but snapped by a sudden scream which comes from my home and it was HOBI.....I run to my home direction many people stand near my home I remove the crowd and I saw Lee Hojin (Random name) who gave me some money when I asked him he is an royal alpha and minister in Min palace. My blood start to boil when I saw he was holding my Hobi arms I think he dragged my Hobi outside of the house I go to him and ask.

Yn:"What are you doing here Hojin?" I ask rise my one eyebrow at him but he just chuckled at me.

Hojin:"Oh, you remember me and my name but you forgot that important thing hmmm ok I will remind you that you want to pay debt to me." yes, I want pay the money back but now I don't have money with me.

Yn:"I want sometime Hojin I definitely pay your money back-" I was cut off by him.

Hojin:"No, Yn I already gave you so many time but not here after so pay my money right now or else...." He paused and look at Hobi with lust full eyes who is uncomfortable by his stare my blood start to boil even more I don't like that stare he given to Hobi now I want to rip his eyes and feed that to my wolf.

Yn:"HOJIN-" I was cut off by him again.

Hojin:"WHAT KIM FUCKING YN?" He shout at me I was angry but all I did was look down at my feet I can't do anything cause he is royal alpha but I'm not. His alpha voice also powerful than me cause I'm girl alpha, girl alphas didn't have that much power like male alphas but we can control omegas like them.

Hojin:"Ok I will give you an options you want to choose it." I know it's not going to be a good ending but I have no choice so I just nod make him smile at me.

Hojin:"Pay my money right now or give this omega to me or serve me till your least breath." He said make me even more angry I was about to say something but stopped by my Hobi.

Hobi:"HOW DARE YOU SAY LIKE THAT I WILL CUT YOUR DICK AND FEED TO YOUR WOLF. WHAT DO YOU WANT, MONEY RIGHT? wait here." He said go inside the house and come back with a coin bag which he got reward for the King. He gave the money to Hojin who eyes wide open now.

Hobi:"Now you get your money right next time I will give your balance now go."

Hojin:"Now you escape from me little omega I will definitely make you as mine." Hobi just sigh at him and go inside the house I also follow him like a lot puppy.

Yn:"Sorry Hoseokie because of me you have to gave your money to Hojin I will definitely give you a money back and-" I was cut off by Hobi.

Hobi:"Don't say like that noona you help me everything, you give me shelter, food, clothes so let me help you too. I will go for work."

Yn:"Nooo" The next thing came from my mouth how I hurt my baby 'How I can send you to work Hobi they are many hungry alpha wolf waiting for little omega like you' I thought but he soon convinced me. I sigh and nod my head.

Hobi:"Don't worry noona I'm strong, look." He said show his arms to me I just chuckled at his cuteness.

Yn:"Ok I will let you work but you want to work with me in my site." I said and he nod his head.

Hobi:"OMG I'm going to work in palace I'm so excited." He said and run around the house and giggles cutely.

Yn:"Ok baby now it's time to sleep so come."

Hobi:"Ok noona." He said and come to sleep 'Tomorrow is going to be a big day' I thought and we slept in each other embrace happily.
______________________________

???:"So you are going to work in my place it's going to be easy to play a game with you"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So sorry for a boring chapter and guess the person who tell the last line

Love you all 👋.....