❤Part-6❤

Rm pov:(present)

RM :"Officer I don't know but I want to find my brother. Now it been 3 days but you still saying that you are all try to find him. If anything bad happen to him I do kill everyone of you all ." I said I was really angry but my eyes was wet because of tears. 'I love my baby, my princess, my angel, and my everything I failed to protect you'. I thought but snapped by someone tap my shoulder I turn around and see it was Jin.

Jin:"Hyung nothing wrong happen to our Hobi. So don't worry." He said I immediately hug his waist. His eyes wide for my sudden acting but he also hug me and rub my back to calm me down.

RM:"J-Jin I'm failed to p-protect my baby. I'm a f-failure, I'm a-an useless thing. I-I don't even p-protect my own brother." I said in between my sob. I feel his hand wipe my tears and cupped my cheek he sigh and said.

Jin:"Hobi still have the hope that you definitely save him. But look at you, you look like broken if Hobi see you like this he also broke down so please be strong for him." He said and smile. 'Yes, He is right I want to be strong for my baby I definitely find you Hobi please wait for your hyung'. I thought and nod my head to Jin. He just smiled at me.
_____________________

??? Pov:(Past: in morning)
I was breathing heavily I don't know why but I always in my heat I don't know why, I always horn when I see omegas. But this morning I smell someone scent. I think my mate scent. That was strong and sweet. I think he/she also in heat. I breath heavily and sweat badly until my room wide open. I look up and it was Jungkook. He come to me.

JK:"What happen to you? Maid said that you want to meet me. Wait again you are in your heat." He said in disbelief as I nod my head as yes.

JK :"Ok then I check for someone to help you." He said and walk out of my room. I sat down on my bed and let out a sigh of relief that my friend arrange someone to help me. My best friend.

After a little longer I can smell a same scent I early smell. The smell like strawberry. I hear some foot steps near my room door so I walk near to the door. I stand next to the door,
breath heavily and I hear that foot stop infront of my room. I door of my room slidely open and two cute doe shining eyes peek of my room. I thought he is the slut to help. I grab his tiny waist with one hand and other close his cute little mouth. He is trying to get away from me and scream for help but I tighten my grip on his mouth and waist.

???:"What are you doing baby boy you come to pleasure me right? Then why are you crying and screaming for help." I said in my deep alpha voice. I think he is weak for alpha voice cause after hear me he close his eyes and stop wiggle away from me. I turn him around and slowly loosing my grip and see his face. My eyes wide open cause he was so beautiful I never even met before. He try to ran away from the room but I held his waist and push him on bed. I pinned his hands above his head and stare at him. 'I want to eat this beauty' I thought to myself. I was about to kiss him but stop by a sudden voice.

???:"JIMIN-AH STOP THE FUCKING UP." I was anger when someone disrespect me so I turn around to see the person who call me. My eyes are filled with angry but after know the person. My eyes wide and fill with fear cause it was Tae. In this world I only afride of two peoples one is my hyung and other is Tae. I don't know why but I always afraid of them.
_______________________

Tae pov:

After Jungkook said that Jimin want some help. I said Hobi to see around the place and go to find for someone to help us. Lucky I find one omega girl and go to prince room. After open the door my eyes wide open cause Jimin pinned someone under him so I peek to see the person and it was 'HOSEOK!
noonan is going to kill me' I thought and shout out of my lung.

Tae:"JIMIN-AH STOP THE FUCKING UP." He turn with a angry face but it soon change into fear cause he is afraid of me.

Tae:"Jimin what the hell are you doing?" I ask as he lose the grip and Hobi run to me and jump on me I carry him like a baby and rub his back and said some sweet things into his ears.

Tae:"Nothing, shh shh I'm hear. Hyung is hear. I don't let anything happen to you." I try to calm him down but no use. I look at Jimin with angry eyes as he look down so I sigh and look at my baby. Yes, he is my little baby. I cupped his cheeks wipe his tears and kiss it.

Hobi:"H-Hyung he-he tried t-to r-rape m-me." He said in between his sob. I rub his back and carry him towards to the bed. When he see Jimin he hug me tightly. I let out a small sigh and saw Jimin who play with his own fingers. I start to speak.

Tae:"Why did you do that?" I ask him blankly.

JM:"I.....Uhm....ghr.... I don't know." He struggle to spend but he said.

Tae:"What do you Jimin mean by
'I dOn'T kNoW'." I imitate him. I was really angry at him.

JM:"Ya!!....I was in my heat so I thought that you or Jungkook send him to me. I really don't know he will cry or something."

Tae:"I know that Jimin but you want to ask me before."

JM:"I'm sorry. By the way who is he I don't even see him before." He said with a smirk. I slap his head slightly.

Tae:"My little brother Hoseok. Don't even think about something dirty or else....."

JM:"Oh, you brother *nervous laugh*
After knowing that he is your brother I don't do anything to him happy." He said I just hummed as response.
_______________________

Hobi pov:

My Hyung and that guy I think his name is Jimin are talking about me. My hyung warned him to don't came near to me with dirty mind he nodded I thought he is afraid of my hyung. I proud of my hyung because he is control the royal alpha prince. I close my eyes was about to sleep on my hyung's chest but I slidely open to see something on his neck. But my eyes went wide as I saw MY CHAIN IN HIS NECK.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for vote me.......💜💜💜💜

Love you all.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜