❤Part-3❤

No one pov:(past)

Hobi:"Noona please." He said and run around the house.What happened to him?After having some fun in that place they both came back to Yn house. Yn try to have some fun with the other but Hobi didn't allow her.She got mad at the other action, try to catch him but Hobi run as fast as he can.

Yn:"HOBI DON'T MAKE ME HARD AND ROUND TO YOU COME TO ME, COME TO YOUR NOONA." She shout another end of the house. But Hobi shake his head and keep running.

Yn:"Hobi don't run I will definitely catch you. And then no one save you from me."

Hobi:"Noona.....ahhh.....d-don't come to m-me." Hobi start to plead her but she didn't let him go. She catch him and push him hard on the side wall. she smirk and said.

Yn:"what did I said to you? Come to me right? But you keep running. I said I definitely catch you. Now see how won the game.(smirk 😏)

Hobi:"Please noona, I thought you like my sister." He said with a cute little pout. On the other hand Yn act like think. After a while and again said with smirk.

Yn:"....But I'm not." She said and carry Hoseok to her room and lock the door and start to remove her Hanbok. Hoseok close his eyes. He didn't want to see the scean infront of him. After a while Yn approve to him and said.

Yn:"My little booboo, look at me, look your noona." She said with sweet voice but the other shake his head as 'no'. She smile to the other and remove his hand from the face which was covered his beautiful face.

Yn:"Hoseokie....you don't want to afride of me....open your eyes and see me." He slowly opened his eyes and blink cutely at his noona with a pout. Make her burst into laugh while catch her stomach and lay on the bed.

Hobi:"why are you laughing noona? I really expect something more." He said the last part under his breath. He thought that the other did not hear him but Yn clearly hear him. She clear her throat and pat the empty place next to her. She can't stop smiling.

Yn:"Booboo you are so dirty mind. You think I'm going to have sex with you. No, I just want to hug your small waist and kiss your cute and soft lips that's enough for me now. I don't want to broke the trust you have on me,so now come." She open her arms from a hug. Hobi run to her arms and hug her tightly and press his face on her chest. Yn kiss his head and play with his hire. Few minutes later Yn felt her night got wet she try to rise the other head but Hobi didn't let her. So she lightly push him. When she saw Hobi face she was shock. Because her Hobi was crying like a baby. She immediately wipe his tears and kiss his lips multiple times and ask.

Yn:"What happen baby? Why are you crying?" She asked worriedly.

Hobi:"N-Noona my b-brother. I miss h-him." He sobbing harder and said.

Yn:"No baby don't cry I'm here for you please don't cry." She said to him. After some time Hobi was sleep peacefully in her arms.

_______________________

(Present) Rm pov:

After drop that cutie. I go to my office and start to work but my mind filled with that boy. Really? I think I love him but I afride that he regrets me. I tell to my Hobi about my feelings for his friend. He said me to confess the love to him and said he will definitely accept it. But I don't think so. Suddenly my phone poped a message that non of other then my Hobi. He text me that where I was and said he missed me. He really loves me after our parents death I took care of him. I told him that I come home as soon as possible. He text me sadly I think he is mad at me. How I'm going to convince him. God help me.

(At late night)

Finally I came back to home. I called my princess but no response I think he is sleeping or still mad at me. I got to my princess room and knock it but he didn't open the door. I apologize him but no response and I realize that the door was open. I come inside the room and search for my princess but no he is not there. I start to panic and shout his name.

RM:"Hobi baby,my princess sorry, hyung is sorry,Joonie is sorry,your brother is sorry,baby came back to me I'm sorry for being late.Please come to me baby." My face start to wet because of tears. After sometimes I thought he was in his lab. I wipe my tears and go to the lab. I took a deep breath before open the door. I go inside the lab it was total mess. I think someone of my enemies kidnap my baby I will definitely kill them for touch my baby.

(End of present)
_________________________

(Past)

Next morning early Hobi waked with some wet kisses on his neck he moan and open his eyes and see his noona was laying top of him and suck his life. To be honest., he really like it. He moan loudly and press her face in his neck after sometimes he pull her face and kiss her lips and smile shyly.

Yn:"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?." She asked make him nod

Hobi:"Thank you for take care of me noona." He said shyly because he start to like Yn.

Yn:"Don't thank me baby. If you really want to thank me means then....." She said and point her lips to other.

Hobi nod and start to kiss her lips. The kiss start softly and nicely but the ending like the two hungry animals fight for the food. Their tongues start to fight with each other but the end Yn won the battle. They both broke the kiss and smile at each other. Yn kiss, suck, and bite Hobi's neck and mark him like 'He is mine'. Hobi thought like he is in cloud nine because never feel like this before. He slept with many alpha boys and girls but no one pleasure him like that. He lot his virgin when he was 16. He lot it to his brother's friend (aka : Now science company owner).
Yn suck his soul from his body.She try to remove his clothes but Hobi stop her.

Yn:"What baby? Can you want me to stop-" She was cut off by other saying. That make her shock and smirk evily at same time.

Hobi:"Noona do it harder, deeper and faster because I love round make out." He said shyly and remove his and her clothes.

They start to make out till evening. Yn and Hobi breath heavily. Yn kiss him one last time and lay next to him. She pull him closer by his small waist and hug it and kiss his cheek. Hobi was to weak but he like hard. He turn to his noona and hug her tightly.

Hobi:"I love you Noona."

Yn:"I love you too baby."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guess next what?

Thank you for the love.......