𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

"Answer me Y/N."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Childe?" You laughed nervously, looking between the two boys who were in front of you. "I had no idea that you still came here." This was your first time seeing Childe since the break up, and since it was only about a day ago. It was pretty fresh. What Childe was seeing was only rubbing salt in the wound.

"You aren't answering my question." Childe took a step closer before Tighnari put himself between the two of you.

"Hey." He said sternly. "You aren't her boyfriend anymore so back of bud." Childe scoffed, shorting Tighnari a look.

"Neither are you, so I wouldn't be talking." He growled, now crossing his arms. "So Y/N, are we just going off with random men now? I had no idea you were like this."

"Childe." You said calmly. "Me and you are not a thing anymore, so please leave me alone." You we're starting to get a headache from all of this. Why can't he just let you be happy?

"But we could be together again. Ditch this guy and I can show you how a real man treats you." You mentally vomited, but physically cringed.

You walked over to Tighnari and grabbed his hand. "Can we just go?" You said, leaning closer into him.

"Yeah." He said, having a firmer grip on you as he walked out of the room. "I'm sorry our date ended up like this." Tighnari said, his expression more upset than anything. "Did you at least have some fun?"

"Of course I did." You said, now walking out of the building together. "I'm just upset my ex boyfriend ruined our time together." You sighed.

"Well..." Said Tighnari. "There is other things that we can do." You glanced over at him, giving Tighnari a puzzled look.

"Like what?" He seemed to thing for a moment, pondering on what they should do next. "We could grab a blanket, some snacks and a drink and have a little picnic together." You chimed in. His eyes lightened up.

"Yes!" Tighnari said enthusiastically, now speed walking to the closest store. "You're so smart Y/N." He said, a large smile now on his face. "So what types of foods are we thinking of? Sandwiches?" He questions as he walks alongside you with a hop in his step.

"I was thinking we could have get some fruit skewers." You smile, excited to see Tighnari so happy to do this with you. Childe would normally try to brush things like this off because it was something in public. It was nice to have someone who wasn't afraid to show you off.

Tighnari gives your hand a squeeze. "That sounds perfect." He says softly.

So far during this adventurous date, you went bow and arrow shooting, saw your ex boyfriend and are now setting up a little picnic in a grassy spot in the more remote spot of town. You both jokes about things as you stabbed various amounts of fruit with wooden sticks and then eating them later.

The both of you just talked about life and then eventually laid down and started to point out funny looking clouds.

"That one looks like you." You joked, pointing to a white blob in the sky. He chuckled, shaking his head and making a comment at it. You laughed along with him as he pointed out a cloud that looked like a flower. As you both settled down, he spoke.

"I have a question for you Y/N." You hummed a response. "Why did you chose to go on this date with me?"

"Well." You started, thinking for a moment. "You made me laugh and you're cute." You said giggling. "And I thought 'why the hell not?'. I never was able to get out much due to my past relationship. I was never able to do anything that was for myself, it was always for him. For once, I wanted to do something that was for me. You're that something." You admitted. "Even if whatever we have going on doesn't work out, I will be glad it happened." You paused. "Why did you ask me on a date? We've just started to get to know each other."

"Well." Tighnari said, copying what you've said before. "The fuck you flowers were one thing. It was strange, and I like strange things." He said.

"So I'm strange?" Tighnari rolled his eyes at you're remark.

"I'm not done explaining." He said, continuing on. "The way you are so passionate about the people you love struck something in me. I know I've already said this, but Collei and I have known each other since Collage, so in reality I've known you for a while." Tighnari laughed. "She talks about how are when you're drunk too." You're face turned bright read.

"Oh no. Did she tell you that story?" He nodded. "Let me explain!" Tighnari waited for your response. "Drunk me thought the poor hamsters in the pet shop needed to be free, okay?" You said, remembering that embarrassing night.

"So you shoved them in your pockets?" He grinned. "You truly are one strange woman."

"I'm not really sure if that should be a compliment still." You said, grinning back at him.

"Take it as you will." He said, smiling and looking back up at the sky. "I'm not sure if this is my place to know, but how did you and Childe meet? I mean, you are a literal angel and he is well." Tighnari makes a puking sound. "You get what I mean?"

"It's a long story." You said, fiddling with a loose strand of grass. "I'm not sure you even want to know..." Tighnari turned over on his side, propping his head up with his hand. He has a wide smile on his face.

"You should know by now that I wouldn't judge you for anything. What's in the past is in the past." He said. "You can trust me."

"Ok" You said, thinking about the day you and Childe met all over again.

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed :)