𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

"And I love you Tighnari." He beamed, turning back and walking down the street while holding your hand.

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

After that night, Tighnari has been spending more time at your place than usual. You had woken up one morning to find Tighnari murmuring to himself over a cup of coffee, his hands running through his hair. He seemed to be thinking about something.

You peeked around the corner and peeled yourself away from the wall, discreetly walking up next to him and placing your hand gently on his shoulder. "Tighnari?" You softly said. "Are you okay? You seem a bit stressed." Tighnari took his hands out of his hair, looking up at you from the chair with a faint smile.

"I'm fine." He said, an anxious tone lacing his words. "Just thinking." At this point, you knew better than to think it was something that involved your relationship going into shambles. You and Tighnari had been doing well. Just a couple of fights had occurred over your relationship so far, but they were quickly solved by explaining a few words to each other.

"I know when something is up." You nodded your head to his. "You're running your hands through your hair." He let out a defeated laugh, taking a long sip of coffee from his cup.

"I can't hide anything from you, can I?" You shook your head, sitting down on the chair next to him and scooting it over to be at his side. "I'm guessing you want to know what's on my mind." You hesitantly nodded, not wanting to push him to tell you if he really didn't want to. "I've been thinking." He started, looking at his cup. "We've been with each other for a while now and I do spend a lot of time here, so I thought." Tighnari paused. "I was going to ask you to move in." A wide smile made its way to your face.

"Why would you be scared to ask me about this? Of course I want you to move in with me! But I would want you to help with food and cleaning of course." You cheered, you immediately pulling him into your arms. As he entered into your arms, his body completely relaxed. He melted into you, sighing happily.

"I don't know why, but it scared me. What if you didn't want me to be with you?" Your heart broke a little bit when you heard those words. Were you not doing well at a girlfriend?

Or were you not good enough?

Tighnari looked up at you and raised his hand, flicking you in the nose. You winced, glaring at him. "What was that for?" You asked, rubbing the tip of your nose as it began to have a small red mark on it.

"I know what you're thinking and it's not because of you, you are a wonderful girlfriend and I wouldn't trade you for anything else." Hearing that eased your mind, but the thoughts still lingered. As you were about to speak, your phone rang. Letting out an aggravated groan, you picked up your phone and saw that your mother was calling.

"I have to take this." You said in a hushed tone, releasing Tighnari from your grasp and answering the phone call. "Hey mom!" You said, sounding a bit too happy for your liking. "Why'd you call?"

"Hey my little pumpkin!" Your mothers smooth voice came through the speaker. She sounded much older than the last time you spoke to her. "I just wanted to call to let you know that we are coming to town next week!" You already knew what she was going to ask. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind meeting me and your father for some coffee. Oh, and bring that handsome boyfriend too." She giggled after her words. All you could do is oblige to what she wanted to do, your mother never took no for an answer. She would always get her way.

"Yes mom. I'll make time in my schedule." And with that, you hung up the phone after saying a quick 'I love you'. This time, you ran your hands through your hair, letting out a sigh.

"Are you okay?" Tighnari said, looking up from his phone that he had started to scroll through. You walked over to the couch and let your body go limp, falling back into the the cushions. "I'm taking that as a no." You heard Tighnari say. There was the screech of the chair moving back in the background, and Tighnari shuffled over. You braced yourself as he went on top of you, propping himself up with his elbows. "Why don't you want your parents to come here." He asks, one of his fingers twirling a strand around it.

"They are just." You paused, trying to find the right word for the situation. "A lot." You finished, poking him in the nose. "And they can be pretty protective about their only daughter. They basically interrogated Childe when they met him." You thought for a moment. "But he's also a sketchy looking guy, you aren't sketchy looking." Tighnari raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really now?" He sat up straight now, basically straddling you. "Am I not sketchy enough for you? So you do like bad boys." You laughed a bit, but the look on his face was dead serious.

"Tighnari you aren't sket-" At that moment, he brought his hand to your sides and started to tickle you, causing you to go into a fit of laughter.

"Is this bad boy enough for you!?" He yelled, a evil smile on his face. You tried pushing him off but to avail.

"Tighnari!" You yelled through your laughs. "I can't breath!" He didn't stop. Tighnari kept tickling you until he deemed it to be done. He sat back up and looked down at you with a proud smile, watching you get your breath back. "You're evil."

"Am I finally bad boy enough for you?" You nodded your head yes, afraid on what he was going to do if you shook your head no. "Good." He bent down and kissed the tip of your nose, exactly where Tighnari had flicked it just minutes ago. "Do you feel better?" He whispered.

"Yes." You said. "I just don't want my parents to you know, be too much." Tighnari ruffled your hair.

"If I'm going to be with you for the rest of my life in the future, I'm also going to have to deal with your parents." At that moment, you knew Tighnari was the one.

°•.  ✿  .•°

I went shopping today and got some shirts from Spencer's! I also decided to save up for these pretty nice platforms.

Hope everyone enjoyed!