𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

His words did help, but you still had your doubts.

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Three months has passed since the phone locking incident and Tighnari was finally fully moved in. Moved in as in he still had half of his things in boxes at least. You didn't mind, Tighnari was taking his sweet time getting settled.

What did bother you though, is in those past three months, Tighnari was still hiding something from you. It made you feel uneasy, but you knew he wanted you to trust him, and that's exactly what you were going to do.

That day you were lazying around the apartment until your phone got a notification. Collei had texted you to go out on that shopping date. Finding this strange, you asked her why she wanted to go now and not a couple weeks ago. Collei never answered your question, just saying to 'stop asking questions, I'm outside your apartment complex with Amber. Get your lazy ass out here' and you couldn't possibly argue with that. So you shoved on your best pair of pants and a tee shirt you quite liked, putting on some socks and a pair of shoes, you were out the door.

As soon as you opened the door, you were met with a greenette and brunette bickering away, pointing at something on their phones. Once they spotted you coming out the door, they went quiet and put away their phones with bright smiles on their faces. "Y/N!" They said in unison.

"Let's get going!" Said Amber, grabbing your wrist and ushering you to the her vehicle.

"Damn! Getting a little pushy there." You said in a joking tone, getting into the back seat while Amber sat in the drivers and Collei was in the passenger side. Amber handed you the aux-cord, telling you to play whatever. Eyeing her suspiciously, you plugged the cord into your phone and played some music.

"Do you want to stop by Starbucks and get some drinks?" Of course you agreed, but you had one question for the two girls.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" They paused for a moment.

"We haven't had a girls day in a while, plus we both had off today." Amber said, focusing on the road, then pulling into a Starbucks parking lot and going through the drive through. Amber asked everyone what they wanted, and ordered for everyone. As they waited in the line, you got a text from your mother. What was it with everyone wanting to text you today?

Your mother wanted to go visit your boyfriends shop with you after your shopping spree. 'How did she know you were going out today?' You thought, but tried not thinking too much into it.

As soon as the three got their coffee, you were on your way to the mall while blasting your favorite songs throughout the terrible jeep radio. Today was starting to be a very good day.

An hour went by in a flash. Amber bought some new clothes for work and Collei bought some books on gardening. They both wanted you to go get some makeup and a cute outfit which made you a bit apprehensive around them. You felt a bit guilty about their shopping spree evolving around you, but they didn't seem to mind.

"This color lipstick would look gorgeous on you!" Collet said, picking up a neutral color that complimented you very well. You reached out your hand to grab it from hers, but she snatched it away, putting it behind her back. "I'll get it for you." She said, a toothy grin on her face.

"You are guys are acting so weird." You laughed, walking up to the cashier with Collei as she bought you your makeup.

"Yeah, but we're your weird." Amber hummed, linking arms with you and Collei, walking to a fancier dress shop with a pep in her step.

"Why are we going to the dress shop." You said bluntly, stopping mid walk as the others continued on, eventually dragging you with them. "Why won't anyone tell me what's going on!" You whined, walking into the shop with your friends.

You tried on multiple dresses until you found one that you had actually liked. The sleeves puffed out a bit, but we're see through. It was shorter with a core set like top, flowing out at the ends. A thin F/C sheer fabric topped the darker F/C underneath, a floral pattern decorating it.

"I'm totally buying that for you. You look hot!" Amber said, fanning herself with a fan.

"I can buy this for myself, really." You said, stripping yourself of the dress and putting your old clothes back on.

"Too bad." You heard Amber say from the other side of the curtain. You rolled your eyes at her, putting your purse strap around your shoulder and walking out with the dress hanging from your arm.

"You're lucky I love you." You said, giving Amber the stink eye. She stuck out her tongue at you, giving you the same look you just gave her.

While checking out, you noticed that Collei was fidgeting with her phone case. That's when you knew they were definitely up to something.

"You should wear that while you're hanging out with your mom tonight." Collei blurts out, her eyes going wide. Amber sighed, face planting as she mumbled a 'good job'.

You whipped your head around. "How do you know about that Collei?" The two stayed silent. "I know there is something going on. You guys can tell me. Please tell me. It's been driving me crazy all day." Amber and Collei exchanged a look, feeling a bit guilty.

"There is something that's happening tonight, we just can't tell you." You groaned. Why was no one letting you know anything?

"Fine." You say, finally defeated. You had decided it was going to be revealed after this anyways.

The three of you exited the mall, heading to your apartment to get ready for whatever surprise was happening tonight. Amber did your makeup, using the new lipstick you bought today while Amber dealt with your hair. After, heading to the flower shop.

°•.  ✿  .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed!