𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓃

"Ok" You said, thinking about the day you and Childe met all over again.

Enjoy an early chapter to celebrate 3K reads!

✿Enjoy an early chapter to celebrate 3K reads!

.•° ✿ °•.

"Well." You started. "I actually used to be a waitress, and he came in all the time with a couple of his friends." You said, remembering the peoples faces. Now that you thought about it, they were probably part of the fatui gang as well. "Him and I eventually became pretty friendly with each other and he grew to be one of my favorite customers, plus he tipped well." You laughed.

"He seemed like he was nicer when you first met." Tighnari said, a frown on his face.

"He was much nicer, anyways." You continued. "There was a time where he didn't come in for weeks on end, and eventually I came to the conclusion that I actually missed him." You admitted, now running your hands through your hair. "Of course I didn't have any of his contact details, so I told myself that that when he came back I would ask for his number, I guess that he had the same idea when he next came in. I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and he did on the receipt after he was done with his meal. After that we got together and went on a couple dates before we became an official couple." Then you sighed. "It really was a fun time, but somethings are just meant to end."

"Was he always as asshole?" Tighnari asked, wanting to know more. You didn't mind that he was curious about your past relationship. If he ended up being with you, you would have to let him know about it eventually, so why not now?

"As far as I know? No. He was super kind in the beginning. He brought me flowers, we went on dates, Childe even took me out on trips with him. Then one day his whole personality just switched. He was gone on vacation for a couple of months and then he came back a changed man. Childe was super protective about his phone, went out for hours on end and never told me where he is, and then there was the other woman." You said, the anger slowly settling in.

"I'm sorry Y/N. That shouldn't happen to anyone. Childe doesn't know what he's missing." He said, placing his hand on yours. "This may sound selfish, but I'm glad that you are done with him. You deserved to be treated right, and I believe that I could do that for you." Tighnari admitted, the tips of his ears turning a bright red.

You felt yourself start to swoon over this man. The words that he spoke pulled at your heartstrings. Not even Childe talked to you like this. "Tighnari, that means the world to me." You said, gazing into his hazel eyes. He leans close into you, your faces just inches apart.

"You mean the world to me Y/N." He whispered, gently putting his lips on yours and quickly pulling away. You stared at him for a moment, processing what just happened.

"Did you just kiss me?" You said, raising one of your eyebrows. His face immediately dropped.

"Did you not want me to? I'm sorry." And then Tighnari starting rambling, you shut him up by doing the same thing he did to you but pulling him in for a deeper kiss, and then pulling away. "Oh." He said, looking away with a bashful expression. "I guess I was overreacting huh." He laughed.

"Yes you were." You laughed along with him.

As the date went on, Tighnari picked a couple of dandelions and twisted them into a flower crown. You watched as his hands worked, dirty thoughts floating into your head.

'Stop it Y/N. Number 1, we are out in public. Number 2, this is your first date.' You thought, trying to shove those certain thoughts in the back of your mind. Tighnari must've caught the luscious glance and gave you an all knowing smirk.

"Whatcha thinking about Y/N?" He said, his tone a little too cheery.

"Nothing." You said, a little too fast for his liking.

"Are you sure?" He said, placing the finished flower crown on your head and looking into your eyes.

"I was thinking about how pretty the flower crown is." You said, not letting him know your true thoughts. He just said an 'okay' and left the whole situation alone. A wave of relief washed over you.

"So. How is this date going to far? Do you think I'll be getting another one?" He said, laying down on his back once again.

"Hmm." You said, fake thinking for a moment. "I mean. I guess I had some fun." You said with a wide smile on your face. "So yes. You do get a second date." He made a dramatic 'yes!' noise before calming back down.

"Well, it is getting late and I do have to put some a couple of bouquets together for some customers." Tighnari sighs. "As much as I would love to spend the rest of the day with you. I have to leave." He frowns.

"It's alright, you have work to do." You said, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "I think I'm gonna try a new hobby when I get home." He raises an eyebrow. "Knitting." You said with a proud smile. Tighnari shook his head and laughed, standing up and reaching out his hand to you.

You took his hand and packed up your belongings from the park, now walking hand in hand to the flower shop.

As you said your goodbyes for the day, Tighnari gave you a kiss goodnight and wandered into his shop while you walked down a couple blocks and into your apartment.

You fell asleep with a smile on your face, and the next day was the same. For the next few days, weeks, months you and Tighnari have decided to see each other more often, making more memories together than ever. Then one day, all you heard was a soft knock in the misty morning.

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed!

I can't believe I'm already at 3K reads, almost 4K! I originally started writing this story to get me into writing again. I appreciate all the support I'm getting for you guys and can't wait to release more chapters.

Seeing the reactions to the story makes my day. Knowing that you readers enjoy this story means the world to me. Can't wait for you to see what I have in store for all of you. Thank you once again.

Who does everyone main in Genshin? Are you planning on pulling for anyone?

I main Kazuha and I'm building my Itto and Yoiymia.

I really want to get Cyno and Yae because I am a simp 🥰