𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"Hey Amber! Do you want to go clubbing tonight?"

TW
DRINKING
DRUGGING

✿TWDRINKINGDRUGGING

.•° ✿ °•.

"I mean. Sure!" She said. "But you normally like staying in. What happened?"

"I just want to let loose a little tonight." You sighed, now getting on the right f/c dress on. As you shimmied into the dress, Amber was talking about her day while you had her on speaker. She seemed excited to spend some quality time with you.

It's not that you didn't want to invite Collei to go with you, it's just that she will keep bothering you about it if you asked her to go with you. She would know what this night was truly for and would start saying shit about it.

"Alright, meet me at that Human Secrets club that opened not too long ago." You said while debating on whether you should put on makeup or not.

"Y/N..." Amber said quietly. "You know the rumors about that place." She said. You couldn't see her, but you could incision her twirling one of her brunette locks between her fingers. It was something that you noticed about the girl since you started talking more.

"We are going to stick together, so let's not worry about it and have some fun." You said softly, trying to reassure her a bit. "If we go and you want to leave, we will leave. No questions asked." Amber stayed silent for a moment, but eventually agreed to the plan.

"You promise?" She said while there was some ruffling in the background. "Because if not I will rain hell on you Y/N." Amber said seriously, and I didn't doubt her on that.

"No woman left behind Amber." You said, laughing at her seriousness.

"Alright. I'll meet you there in about an hour or so?" You both agreed on the time and hung up.

As you waited to leave, you decided to put some makeup on your face, making your best features more enhanced. You smiled at yourself as you looked in the mirror. Once you were finally happy with everything, you grabbed a small purse and put your wallet in it, slipping on some shoes and headed out the door and to the club in town.

As you walked a couple blocks you finally arrived to the club, you noticed a long haired brunette fiddling with the ends of her shorts, looking around nervously. Once her eyes landed on you they lit up as she yelled out your name, calling you over to her. You walked to your friend as you exchanged your hellos, chatting about life.

Finally, the both of you made it through the line, giving your IDs to the bouncer as he let you pass. As you walked into the building, the sweet aroma surrounded you, almost pulling you the dance floor, but you and Amber decided to get some alcohol in you to really let yourself loose.

You told your bartender your drinks and waited, looking at your surroundings. The room flashed with neon lights as tables surrounded the dance floor, next to everyone was a stairs leading up to a balcony, which you figured out to be the V.I.P section. You heard from some people that the owner likes to sit up there and watch people from it. Creepy, but oh well.

After a couple of minutes, your drinks came to you. You took a couple of shots and chased it down with some sort of fruity drink. Amber had some type of hard liquor and went to the dance floor, taking your hand and dragging you along with her.

You just let your body flow with the music as you danced with the strangers around you, a hand grabbed your side and a mouth whispered into your ear.

"You look quite beautiful out here darling." It said. You just laughed and continued dancing. "Why don't you come with me upstairs? I have some drinks up there for us." You turned around and your eyes met with red ones. Platinum blue hair fell around the strangers face as he held out his hand, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I promise I won't bite." He said, getting closer. "Unless you want me to. I wouldn't mind." Your face flushed a beautiful red color.

You looked back at Amber as she was dancing with some of the girls around her. 'She'll be fine.' You thought, taking the strangers hand. He led you up the stairs, holding your waist so you wouldn't stumble on the stairs.

The room upstairs was a dark blue with a few velvet chairs scattered around the area. Tables with various amounts of drinks on them sat on the tables, calling you to open them and get a taste.

"Come here darling." The man purred, sitting on a chair and patting his lap. Every part of you wanted to walk down those stairs and walk out, but you couldn't. You walked over to him as if you were in a trance.

You gently sat yourself in his lap as he placed one of his hands on the arm of the chair, and the other on the top of your thigh.

"What's your name?" He purred, his thumb gently rubbing your skin. His touch seemed intoxicating.

"Y/N." You said, feeling yourself starting to melt in his arms. What was happening? Was your drink drugged?

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." He said, his other hand twirling one of your loose strands of hair. "Do you have a boyfriend Y/N?" Tighnari immediately popped into your head, but he wasn't your boyfriend.

"No." You said, almost choking on your own words. You so badly wanted to say yes. He hummed a response as his hand on your thigh getting higher by the minute.

"So then there's another question." He said, but before he could go any further with his words your body allowed you to speak.

"But I am seeing someone. I'm not sure how he would feel about this." You blurted out.

"But you're not taken." He said bluntly.

"No, but I shouldn't be doing this." You said, getting off his lap. Your vision blurred as you got up, the whole world taking a turn. Quite literally.

"You shouldn't be standing." He said, slowly getting up and looking down at you.

"Get away from me." You breathed, your whole body shaking as you maneuvered yourself over to the stairs, grabbing the rails and guiding yourself down them. The man didn't follow you, only just stared. You definitely couldn't walk home in this state and Amber was nowhere to be found.

You opened your purse and pulled out your phone as your vision started to blur even more. You luckily unlocked your phone and pressed your contacts, your thumb hitting a random contact.

"Y/N? Why are you calling at this hour?" Your heart rate quickened.

"Help." You breathed, tears starting to form in your eyes. You had no idea what was going on, your own body didn't want to listen to you. You felt powerless.

"Y/N? Breath and just tell me where you are." Tighnari said, sounding hurried.

"Human Secrets bar. Please hurry." You pleaded, looking up and locking eyes with the man again. He had a smile on his face. "Please Tighnari." You started to cry.

"I'm on my way Y/N. Don't be scared."

°•. ✿ .•°
Oops, my finger must've accidentally pressed the publish button!

We've had Tighnari angst for too long, and I would hate to keep my favorite people waiting 😩