𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"I'm on my way Y/N. Don't be scared."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Tighnari stayed with you on the phone as you stumbled outside, mumbling some nonsense to him to keep you incoherent until he got here.

"I'm almost there Y/N." He whispered into the phone. "Stay with me." You could here him running over the phone.

"You know." You slurred. "I hate that this is the way we started taking again, but I'm happy you answered the phone." You giggled, the alcohol finally setting in along with the unknown substance you might've taken.

"We will talk about that more later Y/N." He said, and then he hung up.

"This bitch!" You drunkenly said, looking at your phone in astonishment. "How dare he ha-" and then you heard him.

"Y/N!" Tighnari yelled, waving his hands up in the air so you would see him. You smiled and waited for him to approach you, afraid that you would fall over if you moved at all.

"Tighnari, you came." You said quietly as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around your bare shoulders.

"You called Y/N." He said back, keeping his hand on your shoulder and walking you back to your apartment. It may of been a couple of blocks, but with Tighnari helping you, you could do this.

"Wait." You mumbled, leaning against him. "Amber... She was their with me." Tighnari sighed.

"I know. I knew where you were the entire time. Amber told me you were going to the club tonight. She texted me when you went up the stairs with that guy and left." You felt like you were going to cry, and you did as Tighnari helped you up to your apartment, unlocking the door and walking inside.

The floweres were still on the table, slowly dying as they sat there without water. He made a clicking noise with his tongue as sat you on the couch. "I'm sorry I let your flowers die." You said, cuddling up to a blanket and looking at him.

"It's okay." He said, sitting down beside you. It was silent for a moment until he spoke. "Are you okay?" Tighnari said, placing his hand on your knee. You flinched for a moment, remembering the strange mans hands roaming on your body. Tighnari caught this. "What happened." His hazel eyes darkened.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." You cursed at yourself for stuttering. "But." You said, getting comfortable in your spot. "I do want to explain myself for what happened now that you're here."

"Y/N, that's not what I mean. You know what I'm talking about." He said, sinking into the couch.

"I'll talk about that as soon as I'm done explaining myself. Deal?" You said, feeling yourself sobering up a bit. Maybe the walk helped. Tighnari agreed and you finally started talking. "Childe was here to try to get me back and I said no. I did let him come inside because he said that he changed. Nothing happened and nothing will. He..." You paused, remembering what he told you. "He went through some things, and maybe he has changed. Childe is certainly acting more like a human being." You chuckled. "We agreed to be friends, but we will never be anything more than that. Not again." You looked at him, meeting his eyes. "I like you Tighnari, and it hurts me that you didn't even hear me out, but I'm happy you came in my time of need. I appreciate it, but." You said, glaring at him. "If we do decide to carry on this relationship, we need to talk about our problems and not just ignore each other. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am." Tighnari laughed. He had finally seemed to relax, which made you happy. "And I apologize for not talking to you. All I saw was your ex coming into your place with flowers and I assumed the worst. Even if that was the case, I should of told you and talked it out. I'm sorry Y/N." You accepted his apology. It felt as if the crushing feeling in your chest was gone. "Now." He continued. "Tell me what happened."

You looked down at the blanket, fiddling with a loose string that was coming out. "To be honest. I'm not exactly sure what even happened. Amber and I went there, we had some drinks, danced and then I found myself in this guys arms. I don't know who he was but it felt as if I couldn't get away from him. I think I was drugged." You said, remembering what happened about an hour ago. "It's like my own body would deny what I really wanted to do. I was puddy in his hands Tighnari. It was terrifying."

Tighnari had a look you have never seen before on his face, which was blind rage. "Did he touch you anywhere?" His voice was strangely quiet. You explained that he had his hand on your upper thigh, and that he was definitely planning to do more. "We have to report this." He said, taking your hands into his.

"I was just going to leave it be..." He squeezed your hands to reassure you.

"No Y/N. We need to notify the police about this. Okay? I will be there with you." You nodded. "We don't have to go now, but we have to go later." You nodded again, silently crying as you sat there.

Tighnari took you into his arms as you cried, waiting until you finally calmed down. "I'm going to change my clothes and then we can go." You said, sitting up and wiping the tears from your eyes. This time Tighnari nodded and helped you get up.

"Take your time." He said, putting his hand on your back and letting you go into your room. You stripped yourself of your clothes from the night and got on some sweats and a random graphic tee. You talked yourself into being more confident to go the the police station, or maybe it was the last of the alcohol finally hitting you.

You walked out of your room and slid on your crocs, waiting for Tighnari to get his stuff together.

"Are you ready?" He said, taking your hand in his. You nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!

I also know that some of my readers are part of the LBGTQ+, I'm letting you know before I release any more chapters that this is female anatomy book. I try hard not to say she/her/he/him and make it gender neutral so I can try to make the story more immersive to the reader, but this book is FemReader. I know you can just think of it as other gender pronouns but I wanted to make it known. I could of said it was a FemReader book in the first place, but I sincerely hope that you still enjoy the book. I did now mention in the description of the story that it was that type of story.

I just wanted to make this known because I didn't want to accidentally trigger anyone due to the fact that there is going to be a smut chapter coming up in the next few chapters.

Another side note, now that I am almost 5 chapters ahead due to the fact I am pre writing, have an early chapter! There will still be a chapter released tomorrow!