𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

"Nope. I couldn't eat my sandwich because of him."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

You chatted with each other in the elevator as it went up to the sixth floor. Finally, the doors separated. You both walked out and peered down the hallway, trying to see which door was Childe's. You spotted it easily with the small mask on the door, it was something his brother made for him when he first moved here. Childe liked to show it off to everyone.

Tighnari softly knocked on the door as you stood next to him, clutching the bag filled with plushies to your chest.

The door opened and a small boy was peeking out. His eyes scanned Tighnari, but they immediately lit up when they saw you.

"Y/N!" He cheered, opening up the door all the way and running to give you a hug. He's gotten taller since the last time you saw him, he was just above your waist now.

"Tutu!" You said, bending down a bit and returning the hug. "You've gotten so much taller!" He nods, flashing a smile. "Oh my goodness!" You dramatically said, eyes widening. "You lost some teeth!" Teucer smiled even wider.

"Yup! I hope the tooth fairy will give me more money soon!" You laughed at the boy and put your hand on his head, messing up his ginger brown hair. "Hey!" He complained, shooting his hands up to fix his hair. "I worked hard on that..." Teucer mumbled, giving you a dirty look and going inside. "Big brother! Y/N and some strange guy are here!" He yelled.

"That's Y/N's boyfriend! He's safe!" You could hear Childe yell from who knows where. Teucer then ushered you in, closing the door behind you both and locking it.

"What's in the bag?" Said the little boy, peeking in the bag. Tuecer gasped. "Are they for me?!" He looked up at you with his big blue eyes. Even if they weren't Tuecer's toys, they were his now.

"Yup." You said, placing down the bag and letting the boy dig through it, giggling at every plushie he brought out.

"You've gotten really good at those." Tighnari chimed in, looking down at the boy and smiling. "I'm happy you started knitting."

"Me too." You said, gazing at him for a moment, but it was quickly ruined by Childe.

"Come on lovebirds." Said the ginger, walking out with a pink apron and a wooden spoon. "Dinner is almost done." You and Tighnari bursted out in laugher, sitting on the couch and snickering as Childe huffed and went back into his kitchen. "Tuecer! Help your old big brother set our plates!" Teucer pushed himself off the ground, and ran to the kitchen.