𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Tighnari wanted to go anywhere but here.

(F/S= Favorite show)

.•° ✿ °•.

You heard a small thump and a cry from behind your closed door, letting your curiosity get the best of you, you opened your door and peeked out in the hallway. There sat a bundle of flowers on the ground. "Pity. Those flowers are beautiful." You said, walking up to the pile on the floor and picking them up.

As you picked up the flowers, a small card with a fennec fox fell out. You bent down to pick it up, holding it in your hand as you walked back to your apartment, closing the door behind you and locking it.

You placed the flowers in an empty vase you had lying around, then noticing the card that was wedged between two peonies. Everything within you was telling you not to snoop, but you thought maybe you could return the flowers to their owner then. So you opened up the card, scanning its continents.

Your heart dropped to your stomach as you read the card. It was from Tighnari to you.

He was asking you to be his girlfriend.

"Why did he..." Then it clicked. He must've saw Childe at your door, or coming out. Tighnari got the wrong idea. "Oh fuck." You said, your heart starting to pound in your chest. "Oh fuck!" You said once again, now realizing how bad the situation is.

You dropped the card and fumbled getting your phone out of your pocket, quickly dialing Tighnari's number and holding it up to your ear. "Please answer." You pleaded, but you were sent straight to voicemail. You left a brief message telling him to call you back and hung up, typing up a text as well to call you.

You knew the situation was messy, but if he would just let you explain yourself you would hope he would understand.

You sat on the couch and tried calling him a couple more times before eventually giving up, but then an idea popped into your head. You dialed Collei's number and waited for her to answer. One she picked up you felt a bit of relief.

"Y/N." She said bluntly. "What do you need?"

"Collei." You said, your throat starting to feel tight. "Some shit happened and now Tighnari won't talk to me."  Collei was quiet for a moment, then she spoke.

"Yeah. He told me about it." Collei sounded very uninterested, which was rare for her. "I'm saying this as a friend Y/N. You fucked up. You should of never gotten back with Childe."

"You think I got back with him?" You scoffed. "I would never. What happened is yes, Childe did try to take me back but he said that he changed. I did let him inside because I said I would be willing to be friends as long as he wouldn't cause problems. Nothing happened beside him crying in my apartment because of some personal things that happened." You said sounding a bit frantic. You knew what he saw looked bad, and you would of done the same if you saw the same thing Tighnari did.

"I don't know Y/N... I know you've taken him back befo-" She started before you interrupted her.

"I didn't take him back Collei! I'm more happier without him, why would I do that! I just want to talk to Tighnari." You said, now rubbing your temples. This situation was getting more stressful and stressful by the minute.

"He doesn't want to speak to you right now... I'm sorry Y/N." She said, and then there was silence.

"Can you at least tell him what's going on?" She agreed and said her goodbyes. You sat there for a moment. You sat there on your couch, thinking about the events that had happened.

'Will he ever talk to me again?' You thought, picking at the knitted figure beside you. 'I doubt it.' You sighed, pulling a blanket over your body and putting on your favorite comfort show.

You sat on the couch watching the TV until your phone made its notification sound when you get a text. Your heart raced as you picked your phone up, turning it on.

Collei was the one who texted you, saying that she tried explaining the situation to Tighnari but he refused to listen. He was truly heart broken. Collei said she was sorry, but she tried. You shot her back a thank you and turned your phone on do not disturb, placing it down screen first.

Tears rolled, then poured down your face as you started sobbing as F/S went on in the background. You never thought it was going to turn out this way.

Memories played in your mind. Everything was about Tighnari. One was your first night together, the next was when you first met. You still laughed at how shocked his expression was. You saw a future with Tighnari. It may of been a little early, but you were even thinking about what type of dad he would of been. Just because of one small situation it was all down the drain.

"I fucked up." You cried. "I'm a terrible person. I should of just kept him outside." You said, burying your face into your hands.

Then realization hit you.

Why were you crying over this? Sure the whole thing kind of sucked, but he misunderstood the situation and isn't hearing you out. You didn't make the mistake, he did.

You got yourself up and wiped your tears. This wasn't worth your time. You didn't need to get wrapped up in this, he wasn't even your boyfriend.

But you wanted him to be

You shooed the thoughts out of your head, getting up and checking the time. It was only 7:26, so you decided to go on ahead and take a shower. Then afterwards, you picked out a revealing dress and got some makeup out to but on, but before you did any of that. You called up a friend to go with you.

"Y/N? What's up?" She said, her cheery voice was like music to your ears.

"Hey Amber! Do you want to go clubbing tonight?"

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed!

What's everyone's comfort tv show?
I go in between shows :,)