𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜

"I love you so much."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

In the morning you woke up with a pounding headache, it was so bad that all you wanted to do was sit in a dark bedroom and never see the light of day, and that's exactly what you did until Tighnari knocked on the door.

"Come in." You mumbled, going back into a blanket cocoon. That was the only way that you were feeling better.

Tighnari walked in with a cup of coffee, walking over and softly put the cup on your bedside table. "I have an update on what happened last night." He whispered, sitting on your bed and pulling apart the blankets that covered your face. You just looked at him, wanting him to continue on. "Kokomi and Heizou had to go to the hospital for some blood testing." Tighnari paused. "Dottore and Childe have to go on trial. Childe is getting charged with aggravated assault and possibly attempted murder, but he's fine." He whispered, putting his hand on your head. You melted into his touch.

"That's good to hear." You said, closing your eyes. All you wanted to do was sit there in silence with Tighnari by your side, that would be your dream.

"Oh, Amber and Collei called. They want you to call them back. Take your time though, okay?" You nodded unwrapping yourself from the blanket cocoon and reaching for your phone. You turned it on and put the brightness down before unlocking it.

Tighnari left the room as you checked your missed messages. There was a couple from Amber and Collei of course, but there was one from Kazuha and Thoma. You saw that they wanted to make sure that you were doing okay, you texted them back saying you were a bit shaken up, but you were okay.

Next, you called Collei first. There was three rings before she answered the phone.

"Y/N!" She yelled into the phone. You winced stay the voice, pulling the phone away from your ear and mumbling an 'ow' before bringing it back. "Oops sorry." She giggled. "How are you? What happened? I saw you on the news!"

Great, if it made it to the news then my parents will be calling me sooner or later.

"I'm fine, just super shaken up." You said, and explained everything that has happened up until this moment.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I should of been there for you..." She paused. "My condition got worse and I had to be hospitalized for a couple of months." You say up right away.

"Why didn't you tell me Collei? I would of came and visited you!" You were a bit angry. Collei was one of your closest friends, you told each other everything.

"I didn't want you to worry. You were finally getting your life together and I didn't want to ru-" You cut her off before she could utter another word.

"You would never ruin anything for me Collei, you're my best friend." You said, feeling a little angry at her. "You owe me a shopping date now." You could hear Collei laugh from the other side of the phone.

"Okay, I can do that." You two talked about some random things until a certain someone came up. "So... you and Tighnari." You could practically see what kind of face she was making through the phone.

"We've been together for a while now. He practically lives with me too. Also, he punched that club owner in the face for me! That was so cool Collei." You said, still in awe from his actions.

"Omg! I didn't know that! That's so romantic!" Then she paused. "Wait a minute, I thought Childe was the one to beat him up, how did that even happen?"

"Well, we kind of made up, just as friends though. He is practically the reason why we even got out of there the way we did. I'm guessing Childe is taking the fall for Tighnari." You rubbed your temples, feeling a headache coming on. "Speaking of that, I'm pretty sure Tighnari is bothered by the fact Childe was the one to beat him up. I want to remind him that Tighnari is still a man. I feel terrible." Collei let out a 'hmm' as she thought.

"Listen." She said. "I will doll up the shop tonight and you and Tighnari can have a little alone time." You sat there, almost surprised by the words your best friend was speaking.

"Collei."

"Yeah?"

"Are you setting something up so me and Tighnari can have sex in the shop."

"...Maybe..." You bursted out into a fit of laughter, falling back into your bed. "Just make sure you clean up after!" She yelled through your laughs.

"Oh my god Collei. I love you." She eventually started laughing along with you.

"I love you too bestie." She said. "I'm happy that you called. Let me know when you want to go on that shopping date! Oh, and you should call Amber. She's been having a fit since she saw the news." You said your goodbyes and then you finally called Amber.

She answered as quickly as Collei did, and answered it the same way as well. You told her about everything that you told your best friend.

"I can't believe that club owner! I'm going to march my ass up to the police station and beat that fucker up myself!" You could feel your heart swell up with love for this girl.

"Tighnari and Childe already beat the shit out of him." You said, taking a sip of your coffee. "It was such a hectic night. Hopefully that place will be shut down and they'll figure out what kind of drug he was using. I didn't even drink and I got all funny again."

"Hmm, weird." Amber said. "Oh! I gotta go! Work is getting the church rush! Bye!" She yelled, hanging up the phone before you could say your goodbyes.

You finally got out of bed and into the front room, taking the cup of coffee with you.

"Hey Tighnari!" You yelled, He turned around. "Would you like to stop at the flower shop tonight? I want to make a bouquet with you." You fluttered your eyelashes at him.

"Uh, sure?"

°•. ✿ .•°

It's already been a month since I started this book! I can't believe it's already gotten 10k reads so far! I'm glad everyone is enjoying it so far. Next chapter is going to be a smut one, so be prepared 💀

Happy one month anniversary my lovely readers!