𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

At that moment, you knew Tighnari was the one.

F/N= Fathers name
M/N= Mothers name

✿F/N= Fathers name M/N= Mothers name

.•° ✿ °•.

For the past week, Tighnari has slowly been moving his stuff in. It was difficult due to having work and only having one worker as well, that reminded Tighnari that he would need to put out an ad to get another worker to help around the shop.

Between that, you have been decorating all of his belongings around the apartment. You had decided that it would be the best for you to sell some of your old stuff, which consisted of some mugs, old photos of family and friends (also of your ex as well). Not that Tighnari asked, but you had cleaned out the spare bedroom you had to make sure he had a place where he could just be alone if he needed you. You wanted to make sure that he was as comfortable as possible.

Tighnari came come that night with boxes, you had let him know that you had cleaned out the spare bedroom for him to have his own space. He had given you a quick hug and rushed to the room, putting some spare belongings in there for the time being. He had mentioned it would be 'our future kids' room, so Tighnari didn't want to fill up the space. You just laughed at his remark, feeling your face heat up by just thinking about the future with him.

In the morning, your mother had called. She mentioned that they were finally in town. You woke up Tighnari, telling him that you both needed to get ready. He had rolled over and put his arms around you, pulling you close into his bare chest. "Five more minutes." He mumbled, nuzzling the nook of your shoulder. As much as you wanted to stay here in the warmth of your boyfriends arms, you haven't seen your parents in a while. Not only would your parents be disappointed, you would be disappointed if you had ditched on them.

"Tighnari, wake up." You shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open, giving you a sleepy smile. At that moment, you almost decided to stay home, but the mature side of you kept anything from happening.

He grumbled some incoherent words and lifted himself up from the bed, dragging his feet out of the room and to the bathroom. You chuckled at his actions and got out of bed yourself, looking through the clothes hanging from your closet and finally chose some boot cut jeans and a nice shirt to pair it with.

Tighnari came into the room fully dressed, leaving his hair down for the day. You walked up to your boyfriend and pressed a kiss on his cheek. Tighnari was still half asleep, so he didn't react until a minute later.

"Are you ready to go see your parents?" Tighnari followed you out to the front room, putting some shoes on as you slipped on some sandals.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" Tighnari was quiet for a moment, but silently nodded his head. You could tell that he was excited, but a bit tired.

You shot a text over to your mother to let her know you were on your way, she sent back a picture of your father and her at the coffee shop. Sighing, the two of you continued on with your morning, eventually making it to the café.

In a blink of an eye, you and Tighnari were in the coffee shop talking to your parents. "Oh sweetie! You've gotten so big!" She yelled, putting her hand to her mouth as if she was going to tear up. "Hasn't she F/N?" Your father silently nodded his head, looking at Tighnari up and down. "Oh my goodness! We haven't even introduced ourselves to your precious boyfriend of yours! I'm M/N L/N, and this is our babies Father. F/N L/N." M/N puts up her hand to block you from seeing her mouth. "But you can call us your in laws. You are much better than that rat bastard." Tighnari almost bursted out into laugher, but was able to keep to himself.

"What did she say to you!" You whispered harshly, pulling on Tighnari's arm.

"Nothing." He said bluntly, bringing his hand up to stifle his laugh.

"You're a terrible liar." You said, taking your hands off him and sipping on your coffee. Your father cleared his throat and finally spoke.

"So, we heard about the club in town." Your parents gave you a worrying look, but you had assured them that you were fine.

"Tighnari was there to keep me safe." You said, holding onto your boyfriends arm. "He punched the guy in his face." Your mother gasped happily as your father just nodded his head approvingly, then they left that conversation in the past, starting up a new one.

"So Tighnari, what do you do for a living?" Tighnari's eyes lit up, he enthusiastically put his hands on the table as if he was prepared for this. Tighnari started rambling on about his work, talking your fathers ear off.

"You see, I own my own flower shop. A lot of people may think that it's a silly thing to own, but I find myself being quite successful in the business. You're daughter seems to love my flowers as well." You elbowed him in the side as he said that, quietly telling him that you are going to be putting a foot up his ass if he continues. Your father lets out a hefty laugh and looks at you.

"You've found a good one." He says, which makes your eyes start to well. Having your fathers approval meant everything to you. Now that you have it, you knew that nothing was going to go wrong. "Hey Tighnari." F/N spoke again. "Come and take a walk with me." Your boyfriend nodded, hesitantly getting up. Your father made a joke about how 'he doesn't bite' and off Tighnari was, of course not leaving before he gives you a peck on the cheek.

As they walked away, your mother turned to you, a huge smile on her face. "I love him." She breathes. "Tighnari is absolutely perfect. I hope things last for you." You just nodded to what your mother was rambling away, but your attention was elsewhere. Your eyes looked to where ever your father and Tighnari went, only wondering what they could've been talking about.

°•.  ✿  .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed!

❤️