~Chapter 1~

~3rd Person Pov~

    It was like any other day on the Sunny. Chopper and Robin were reading books about history and medicine, Nami was sunbathing, Jinbe was lifting weights with Zoro, Brooke was playing music while Ussop and Franky were making random things, and Luffy was “helping” Sanji with dinner. “Come on Sanji!” Luffy whined as Sanji took the bowl of meat away. “Luffy, you're supposed to help make dinner, not eat it” “I know! but it looks soooo good!”. Zoro was getting done with his workout with Jinbe, “I'm going to go get a drink, want one?” Zoro asked Jinbe while putting his dumbbells away, “No I’m good” “Alright”. Zoro headed down to the kitchen to grab a drink “What do you think you're doing mosshead!”Sanji slightly yelled as he was trying to keep Luffy from eating what's supposed to be dinner. “What’s it to you shitty cook” “If you're getting a drink then take Luffy with you when you leave, he’s trying to eat dinner!” Zoro rolled his eyes “what makes you think I’ll do that for you?” Sanji watched Zoro try and find a drink “Hey shitty cook where did the drinks go!?” “If you take Luffy I'll tell you!” Zoro gritted his teeth as he grabbed the back of Luffy's shirt and dragged him out. Sanji sighed in relief as he went back to preparing the meat, with a loud thud the kitchen door slammed open and Zoro walked in pissed. “Now tell me what you did with the drinks!” “There in the bottom drawer under the vegetables” Zoro questioned why Sanji actually told him, but he didn't think much of it and grabbed the drinks. Zoro left the kitchen, closing the door behind him, confused as to why Sanji helped him. He soon shrugged it off, he opened his drink and took a sip while looking out at the ocean.

~Time Skip~

    It’s time for dinner and everyone’s eating dinner… except Zoro. Sanji looked around for Zoro but couldn't find him. “Where's the shitty mosshead at?” Luffy looked up from stuffing his face with the meat he had previously tried to eat “Outside I think”. With that Sanji got up and walked outside, he eventually found Zoro. “Aye, shitty Mosshead”. Zoro turned his head to look at Sanji, and for a moment he was lost in thought till Sanji waved his hand in front of Zoro's face. Zoro smacked Sanji’s hand away and huffed “What did you want shitty cook” Zoro looked away and out of the corner of his eye he thought he had seen Sanji’s face change, looked like he was… worried? Sanji sighed and walked away. Zoro shook the feeling, Sanji would never be worried about him… Right?

    ~Word count is 452~