~Chapter 6~

~3rd Person Pov~

    Everyone fled the tavern and rushed back to the inn, the only members of Strawhats that remained were Luffy, Robin, Nami and Zoro. Nami looked around, “It looks like we got company guys” she said as a few of the other customers got up and pulled out weapons, seemingly part of whatever they did to Sanji. Zoro gritted his teeth and threw the worker onto the table, upon contact the table was smashed to pieces. “I’ll take care of this guy, you three take care of the rest” Zoro said as he dragged the worker to a different area by their hair. Luffy, nami and Robin all looked at each other and nodded.

~Time Skip past a super cool fight scene~

    Luffy and the girls had finished beating the crap out of the rest of the group as they looked around for where Zoro had gone, they heard a bunch of yelling along with a few thuds. They rushed over, “Hey Zoro you need-” Luffy was cut off by a flying table. The three looked around and their eyes landed on Zoro and the worker. Except the worker seemed to be missing something… the worker only had one arm, and was dragging himself away from Zoro. Nami whispered, “I think he’s got this” the three of them watched Zoro and the worker. Zoro took one of his swords and cut off the workers left leg, which caused the worker to cry out in pain (like the bitch ass failed abortion they are) Nami looked away and Robin covered her eyes. “Kick his ass!” Luffy cheered, Zoro then started swinging his swords back and forth against the workers back over and over again. Both the girls looked back at Zoro and their faces went white…. They have NEVER seen Zoro this mad, they could see the bloodlust and anger in Zoro's eyes as he struck down the worker, at this point the worker was already bleeding out. Zoro kicked the worker onto their back, then he pressed the tip of his sword into the workers  throat. “I'll meet you in hell for round 2 you bastard” he whispered just enough for the worker to hear as he slid the blades tip deep and across the workers neck, the workers neck sprayed blood onto Zoro. Zoro took his swords and put them back into their holsters, he turned to Luffy and the girls, “Lets go”. With that they headed back to the inn, the walk back was quiet as no one was sure what to say. As they arrived at the inn room Nami opened the door and Robin, Luffy and Zoro walked in. Nami closed the door and everyone but Chopper and Ussop were staring at Zoro. Without anyone saying a word Brooke pointed to Sanji's room. Zoro immediately sped walked to the room and knocked before he heard Chopper say come in. Zoro opened the door and Ussops face went white as snow when he saw Zoro, “Z-Z-Zoro what-”. And before Ussop could ask what happened, Zoro cut him off, “Is Sanji okie?” Ussop looked back at Chopper and Sanji, “Well, I found something in the drink that was given to Sanji, the thing that they put in his drink is called Monolith'' Chopper said while still attending to Sanji. “Well what's that?” Zoro asked as he walked over. Chopper sighed, “It’s a drug used to sedate animals and could be semi poisonous to humans if too much is consumed” Ussop was looking at Zoro, and saw the look in his eyes went from angry to worried and he thought he could see a hint of scared? Ussop grabbed a wash rag that was wet and handed it to Zoro, Zoro looked confused but saw Ussop point to his face. He had forgotten he had been sprayed with the workers blood earlier, as Zoro was wiping his face Chopper started speaking again, “Thankfully they only put enough that it made Sanji Sleepy. If given too much Sanji could have possibly died, But he did puke on our way back which was good”. Both Ussop and Zoro were confused but Ussop was the one to ask, “Why is that a good thing?”. Chopper Looked back at the other 2, “Because Monolith isn't meant to be consumed by humans, your body will make you puke it up after time” Zoro started putting the pieces in his head, “Their plan was to drug Sanji and get him to go to the bathroom to puke it up then possibly either kill him or kidnap him and turn him in to the government?” Chopper only looked down, Zoro bawled his fists up into balls but said, “If Sanji’s all good now I’ll stay here till he wakes up” Ussop got up, “If you both don’t need me I'll leave now” he said before leaving the room. Chopper turned to Zoro, “He will need to take this” he then handed Zoro a bag of pills. Zoro nodded, Chopper then hopped off the bed and left the room. Zoro looked at Sanji, and laid down on the bed next to him. Zoro put his hand on Sanji’s cheek and kissed his forehead. “Wake up soon please”

~Word Count is 872~