~Chapter 3~

~3rd Person Pov~

Zoro was unable to speak to the 2 girls as he didn't know where to start, "So what exactly happened before we walked over?" Robin said, breaking the silence between them. "Well.. Sanji had come over to me but when I turned around he was so close I ended up knocking him over" Zoro was rubbing the back of his neck as he sighed in embarrassment. "Without thinking I pulled him toward me, but it ended up knocking us both over instead". Zoro at this point was so embarrassed you could see the tint of red across his face, "Then we walked over?" Nami asked unsure. Zoro Noded, "But I do need to ask you both something relating to Sanji. I think somethings wrong, or something happened" Nami and Robin looked at eachother then back at Zoro. "Go ahead" Robin said, "Well a few days ago, I went to get a drink from the kitchen and Sanji asked me to take Luffy out so he could make dinner. He hid the drinks and when I couldn't find them I asked what he did with them. He said he'd tell me if I took Luffy. I did it and when I came back he actually told me, then when dinner was done he came to look for me. The weird thing is when I asked what he wanted, his facial expression changed". Nami looked confused "What do you mean? Changed how?" Zoro looked away a little, "I'm not to sure but I'd have to say he seemed sad" Nami and Robin exchanged glances before looking back at Zoro, "But what makes you think somethings wrong?" Nami asked in even more confusion then before. "He's been nicer to me since that night. Hasn't made any snarky remarks, no mean names. He hasn't even called me Mosshead, and he always calls me that when ever he can. And today after he gave you the desserts he made earlier, he came over to me and gave me one too!" Nami looked shocked and confused. Robin put her hand to her chin, "That is a little weird, he normally only makes those for us, and sometimes Chopper when he has stuff for extras" Nami nodded "And that fact he hasn't called you mosshead is kinda shocking" Robin nodded in agreement. "When he fell on me was the first time he tried to talk to me, and I kinda feel bad now." Nami looked shocked, "You? Worried? Over Sanji?" Zoro's cheeks become slightly pink out of embarrassment but nodded. "Why?" Asked Nami, "Well the 2 girls he swoons over, caught him on top of a man, and I'm sure he's upset about it" Zoro said. Robin noticed Zoro's face change from one of embarrassment to worried? "Well it does seem a bit weird" Nami said as she got up, "THERE'S AN ISLAND UP AHEAD!" Luffy yelled. Nami, Robin and Zoro all got up and walked to the rest of the crew, "Has anyone seen Sanji?" Chopper asked. Nami and Robin looked back at Zoro, 'Whats going on with Sanji'. That's all Zoro thought of at that moment.

~Word Count is 524~