Bigger Problems Than Jason

{WORD COUNT: 553}

TW: CUSSING, MENTIONS OF DEATH    

    "It was here. Right here." Max told us with a shaky voice. "It was. She's not lying. I saw it, too." I added. "A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked. All of us had walked to the place Max and I saw the grandfather clock in our...whatever you wanna call it. Max nodded, but we could barely see it through the darkness of the school hallway. "It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just..." she began. "Woke up?" I questioned. She nodded her head again. "It was like they were in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin said. Max turned around towards the rest of us. "That's not even the bad part." Max said. 

    "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that just wouldn't go away. And then...then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. And then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. And these visions, they just...they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually...everything ended." Max explained. We all went silent for a minute and Steve pulled me closer to him. "Vecna's curse." Robin said. "Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And we just saw that godd*mn clock, so...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." Max cried. "I've had the headaches for four days." I added. Everyone looked at me as my eyes welled with tears knowing what would happen to me. To us. Then there was a loud screech. It was a door opening. Steve looked around at us, "Stay here." he ordered. He walked towards the door and grabbed the lamp sitting next to it. I quietly but quickly followed behind him. I'm sneaky, like a ninja. The rest of the group walked out after us, not as quietly. Another loud noise came from a distance. Then there were footsteps. Running towards us. Rapidly. Steve held the lamp like he did his baseball bat he ended up naming Lucille funnily enough. Then Lucas came running around the corner and we all screamed. "It's me!" Lucas yelled his hands out in front of him. "Lucas?" Nancy questioned. "It's me." Lucas repeated. "Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve asked in an angry tone. "I'm sorry." Lucas apologized. "I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve yelled. "Sorry, guys, sorry. I was just...I was biking for eight miles." Lucas panted. "Give me a second. Sh!t." he aggressively panted from all the biking and running he had done. "We've got a code red." he told us. "What?" Steve puzzled. "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger." Lucas told him. "All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now." Dustin said and looked back at Max. We all turned to look at her and she looked as if she had been guilty of doing something horrible.