Noah

"Wilbur?" I ask when he answers the call.

"Hey! Are you alright Melody?" He asks.

I lived in Brighton about ten minutes away from Wilbur, even though I'm American. My older brother Charlie, online known as Charlie slimecicle still lives in America.

"Me and Noah got into a fight...we broke up." I say while pushing down tears.

"Did he hurt you?" He asks as I go silent. "Melody did he hurt you?"

Noah was my boyfriend, well, now ex boyfriend. He was always extremely jealous of Wilbur even though Wilbur was just my friend, and he had been my friend since we both started creating content. Noah was always abusive to me, but he told me it was to protect me and since he manipulated me, I believed him. Wilbur had finally found out that he'd been hurting me about two months ago, and he was pissed, rightfully so.

"It wasn't bad okay?" I say softly.

"Mel what did he do?" Wilbur says, getting angrier by the second.

"Please don't be mad at me." I say.

"I would never get mad at you Mel. I'm mad at Noah. Would you tell me if I come over?" He asks.

"Yes please." I say as a tear starts to roll down my face.

"Ill be over there as fast as I can okay?" He says softly. "Just stay where you are."

"Okay." I say. "Thank you Will."

"Of course, ill see you soon." He says.

***

Now Wilbur really liked this girl, but she was still his best friend and would do anything for her. He always hated Noah, from the second he met him. He hated how much he hurt her, how he manipulated his best friend. He hated how he tried taking Melody away from him. He hated everything about him.

***

"Melody?" Wilbur asks as he walks into my house.

"I'm in here!" I yell from my bed.

He hurries into my room, to see me sitting on my bed with my knees to my chest, my red and puffy face stained with tears.

"Melody jesus are you okay?" He says as he comes and sits next to me, wrapping me into a hug.

"I tried to stop him Will." I cry.

"It's okay Melody, you're safe." He says softly into my ear as he rubs my back. "Talk to me when you're ready."

After a few minutes of me embraced in Wilbur's arms, I finally pull away so I can talk.

"He just...he got so mad. He saw me on the phone with Schlatt and told me to get off call. Once I did, he just accused me of cheating on him like he does with every single guy I talk to. I snapped at him and I don't know why. I told him he needs to stop accusing me of cheating and he...and he hit me." I sigh.

"He what? He hit you again?" Wilbur says, getting frustrated again.

"I kicked him out. It's my fault he hit me, I should've just listened to him." I sigh.

"Melody it is not your fault. He's a pretentious asshole who manipulates you. He has no reason getting mad at you for having friends a different gender as you." He says. "I'm gonna beat the mother fucker up again I swear to god."

"Again?" I laugh. About a year ago, Wilbur and Noah were both very drunk at a party and ended up getting into a fist fight, with Wilbur clearly winning.

"And i'd win again!" He laughs. "I'm so sorry Melody."

"I hate saying this but I feel almost...free?" I say quietly.

"You are, he manipulated you Mel." He says.

"I'm sorry for making you come here Will." I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. My love language has always been touch, so I was always using some kind of physical touch with people I care for and love.

"I wanted to, don't apologize you did nothing wrong love." He says.

Love was a nickname Wilbur always used for me. We were always constantly getting shipped, but I don't like him and he doesn't like me.

"Maybe I'll just give up on dating anyone." I sigh as I lay my head down in Wilburs lap.

"Oh cmon don't say that, you'll find someone eventually." He says as he runs a hand through my hair.

"You're growing a beard!" I gasp as I run my hand against his chin.

"I haven't shaved, I will soon." He laughs.

"But you'd look good with a beard!" I complain.

"I'll have to disagree." He laughs.

"We're going to paris soon with Tommy, come on just grow a small beard !" I beg.

"Alright fine." He laughs, finally giving in.

"Wilbur?" I ask.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can you stay here tonight?" I ask quietly.

"Of course." He smiles. "Have you eaten?"

"Yeah I did before...before all that happened." I sigh.

Wilbur looks around my room, seeing the remains of all of Noah's stuff. "You need to get rid of all his stuff."

"What if we-" I start.

"Melody you aren't getting back together with him, i'm not watching my best friend get hurt by him again." He says immediately. I start tearing up again and look away from Wilbur. "Melody what's wrong?"

"God I feel like such an idiot for not listening to you for almost three years." I sigh.

"Melody you need to understand that the reason you didn't believe me is justified, and i'm not upset. Like I said he manipulated you." He says. "Come on, you need sleep."

Wilbur lays down with his arms out, and I lay in his arms before falling asleep.