Disney

"You ready?" Wilbur asks tiredly.

"Almost." I yawn while fixing my hair in the mirror with a shiver.

"You cold?" He asks. "Cause Tommy said he is, he's in Phil and Kristen's room getting his jacket.

"Yeah." I say.

"Here, you can borrow this sweater." He smiles as he hands me a sweater of his.

I smile and put it on. "Thanks Will!"

"Of course love." He smiles. "Now let's go deal with Tommy at Disneyland.

-time skip-

We had just bought our tickets and entered the park.

"To infinity!" Tommy yells.

"Oh my god! It is like nine am Tommy." Wilbur complains. "i'm not ready."

We start filming and going on rides, and now
tommy and I were walking through a line to get on a ride.

"I've got a problem with you Melody." Tommy jokes.

"What? Why?" I laugh.

"You've been taking Wilbur away from me!" He laughs.

"I got him first!" I say. "He's been spending less time with me!"

"He's been clinging to you!" He laughs. "He's like in love with you or some shit."

"Tommy! No he's not!" I laugh.

We go on a ride, and go meet up with the others after.

"Did you have fun?" Wilbur asks as he holds an arm around my shoulder and looks down at me.

"Yeah!" I smile.

"Good!" He smiles.

Eventually everyone else goes to go on a few rides, while Wilbur and I decide to go on the ferris wheel.

"After you." He smiles as he opens the cart door. I roll my eyes with a happy grin, and we sit right next to each other in the cart. Wilbur puts an arm around my shoulder, and I rest my head against his collarbone. "You having fun here?"

"Yeah!" I smile, pushing back what was really on my mind.

"Is something wrong love?" Wilbur asks.

"I'm alright." I say.

"If it's what you're worried about, you won't ruin the trip for me." He says.

"I just feel bad that i'm not constantly upset over Noah." I sigh.

"In my opinion, I think you stopped loving him a while ago, but you didn't know how to act when you weren't forced to be in love with him." Wilbur says.

"I can't even decide if I loved him or not." I say truthfully.

"It doesn't matter, you don't need to decide." He says softly.

"Wilbur?" I ask.

"Yes love?" He asks.

"How do you know...if you have feelings for someone?" I ask nervously.

I had started to be questioning how I really felt towards Wilbur. Did I like him? He's my best friend, it would be stupid if I did. He's so funny, he's so kind, he's caring, and he's attractive.

He lets out a deep breath. "If you think of that person, and you see them as someone more then just a friend, then you probably have feelings."

"Okay." I say.

"Why? You got a little crush?" He teases.

"Psh- No-" I laugh.

We ride in comfortable silence for a few minutes.