Lovejoy

I was back at my house now, and my phone was getting a call from Wilbur.

"Hi love!" He says excitedly.

"Hi will!" I smile. "What's up?"

"I've started a band!" He says excitedly.

"You what?" I gasp.

"I started a band love!" He laughs.

"No way!" I smile excitedly. "That's amazing!"

"The name is Lovejoy, and we're gonna start making music next week!" He smiles. "So there's Me, and three other boys who's names are Ash, Joe, and Mark! I think you'll get along really well with Ash."

"This is so cool!" I say excitedly. "Do I get to hear the songs before they're released?"

"Nope." He laughs.

"Awe come on!" I complain.

"You have to wait just like everyone else!" Wilbur smiles.

"Fine." I laugh.

"I'll let you come to practices but you can't hear us record anything." He smiles.

"Oh my god thank you!" I say excitedly.

"I think you're more excited then me!" Wilbur laughs.

"I'm so excited!" I say.

"Wanna come over?" Wilbur asks.

"Sure!" I smile.

***

While Melody excitedly drove over to Wilbur's house, Wilbur was scared. He was scared the girl would find out the true meaning of the purpose of the creation of the band, and the meaning of the songs.

Wilbur had created the band for Melody, and there was no doubt that he was intending to write almost every song about her. The way he absolutely adored her, the way he fell in love with her.

***

"Hi love!" Wilbur smiles as his tall figure opens the door. Recently, the nickname 'love' that he's been using on me for years started giving me butterflies.

"Hi will!" I smile as he hugs me.

We go inside and go to his room.

"Wanna watch youtube?" He asks.

"Sure!" I smile.

He grabs his laptop and we lay down on his bed, and I immediately get under his blankets.

"Why are you always stealing my bed?" He laughs.

"It's nice." I say into the pillow.

He gets under the blankets next to me, with an arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder, and he puts the laptop on his chest so we can both see it.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Can we watch your randomized sky block series?" I ask.

"You wanna watch my videos?" He laughs.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Well I can't say no to you." He smiles as he pulls up the first video, with my face reddening.

We start watching the video, and I pay close attention no matter how many times i've seen these videos.

Suddenly, one of the minecraft pets Wilbur had in the video died, causing me to gasp. "No!"

"Love you have seen these videos so many times and you gasp every single time one of them dies!" He teases.

"I know!" I laugh. "I just still can't believe it."