sick

"How are you doing my love?" Wilbur asks as I answer his call.

He was back at his house now, and I had a really bad cold.

"I'm okay." I sigh.

"Is it alright if I come over?" He asks.

"I don't wanna get you sick." I say.

"I'm worried about you though, I don't care if you get me sick I wanna make sure you're okay." He says as I softly smile.

"You can come over if you want too." I say.

"Alright!" He smiles. "It might be a bit cause i'm gonna run to the store and get you some things." He says.

"Will i'm okay you don't need to!" I say.

"Yes I do!" He laughs. "First of all I want you to feel better, second of all the sooner you get better the sooner I get to kiss you."

"You know that's true." I laugh.

"I'll be there soon alright?" He says softly.

"Alright." I smile.

-time skip-

"Hi love!" Wilbur smiles as he walks into my house. I was downstairs just sitting at my counter chilling.

"Hi Will!" I smile.

"How come you aren't in bed?" He asks as he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I was waiting for you to get here." I say.

"Go get in bed, I'm gonna make you some tea." He says as he walks into the kitchen.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiles.

I go upstairs and lay down in my bed, and I turn on my laptop and watch Wilbur's you laugh you loose videos.

"Are you watching my videos again?" He laughs as he walks into my room holding a mug.

"Yeah!" I smile as he sets the mug down on my night stand next to me. "Thanks Will."

"Of course my love." He smiles before laying down next to me, and putting an arm around me while I lay my head on his chest.

"Will I don't wanna get you sick." I say.

"I don't care, I wanna take care of you." He says softly while running a hand through my hair.

"How are everyone responding to us being together?" I ask.

"Really well." He smiles. "They're very excited about you and I streaming together."

"I miss streaming, we've been so busy lately I haven't been able to." I sigh.

"Well now there's two reasons why you need to need to get better, so you can stream and so I can kiss you." Wilbur smiles as I laugh.

"Noted." I say tiredly.

"Maybe I will just kiss you and risk getting sick, i'm probably gonna get sick anyway." He says.

"Or i'll just make you wait." I tease.

"Melody!" He complains.

"You'll be fine." I laugh.

"I'll die!" He laughs. I close my eyes and snuggle into Wilbur's arms, and he gently plays with my hair. "You're so gorgeous Melody."

A soft smile grows on my face with a shade of red creeping onto my face.

"You're the most perfect girl i've ever seen in my life." He says softly. "I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be dating you."

"Will!" I coo.

"Go to sleep, you need rest." He whispers before I fall asleep with a soft smile.

Eventually my eyes flutter open to Wilbur gently shaking me awake.

"Melody?" He asks softly.

"Hm?" I mumble tiredly while rubbing my eyes.

"Love you need to eat, I made you some soup." He says.

"You didn't have to do that." I smile as I sit up.

"I wanted to." He smiles before handing me the bowl and sitting next to me.

As I slowly ate, Wilbur sat right next to me brushing my hair behind my ears with his hands while looking at me.

"Will, you know I won't disappear if you aren't looking at me?" I laugh.

"I just like looking at you." He says softly with a smile as my face turns red.

Once I finish eating, I set the empty bowl down on my nightstand and get under the blankets while pressing myself against Wilbur.

"Cold?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Come here, you need to be sitting up while you sleep." He says before pulling me in between his legs with my back against his chest.

"You're the best." I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"A bit better." I reply. "I'm gonna get you sick you know."

"I know, I don't mind." He smiles. "As long as you get better."

"I don't think i've ever loved anyone as much as you Will." I say truthfully.

"Yeah?" He smiles as I nod. "Me either."

I start to relax as Wilbur talks. "God you're just so gorgeous Melody, I don't understand how i'm lucky enough to know someone as amazing as you."