packing

"I can't believe i'm moving out of here." I tell Charlie who was on call with me while I packed.

"At least you're moving in with Wilbur! Plus so much bad stuff has happened to you while you've been living in that house, it'll be like a fresh start." Charlie says. "Speaking of Wilbur, when's he gonna be there?"

"Probably in about five minutes." I say.

"Alright! Well i'm gonna let you go so you can pack with Will, i'll call you later alright?" He says.

"Okay!" I smile. "Bye Charlie!"

"Bye!" Charlie smiles before ending the call.

As I sat on my bedroom floor putting stuff in boxes, I heard my door open.

"Knock knock." Wilbur smiles.

"Will!" I smile as I jump up and hug him.

"Hi darling." He smiles. "How's it going?"

"Good! This is the last room I need to pack before we can go to the hotel." I say.

"Alright!" He smiles.

"We're moving in tomorrow right?" I ask.

"Yeah, Tommy's really excited we got a house in walking distance from him." Wilbur smiles.

"Yeah he's been planning days where we can walk to the beach together and paddle board." I smile.

"Cool!" Wilbur says.

"Are you excited?" I ask.

"Yeah! I'm excited to get a new house and be able to be with you all the time." He smiles before leaning down and kissing me quickly.

"Will I still need to meet your band! Your second album comes out in four months!" I say.

"I know I know, how about you come to our next practice?" He asks.

"Sure!" I smile.

Wilbur helps me pack, when he finds a framed picture of Wilbur and I in 2017.

"Aw you framed this?" Wilbur smiles.

"Of course!" I smile. "It's the first time we met in real life."

"I remember that day so well, that's when I told Tommy I liked you, even though I liked you for about a year before that." He smiles.

"That long?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He laughs.

"Can we get a cat?" I ask.

"A cat? Why?" He asks.

"Cause I want one!" I say.

"Maybe." He smiles.

Eventually we finish packing up my house, so Wilbur talks to the moving company while I wait by the car.

"You ready?" He asks as he walks up to me.

"Yeah." I smile.

We get in the car, and Wilbur starts driving to the hotel.

"I can't believe i'm finally moving in with you." He smiles.

"Me too." I say happily. "I can't believe i'm moving in with a British person." I joke.

"Well I have to move in with an American!" He laughs.

"You make out with me you can't complain about moving in with me!" I laugh.

"can't complain about making out with you either." He teases as a shade of red creeps onto my face.