day before paris

"Melody?" He says softly as he shakes me awake.

"Hm?" I ask tiredly.

"Come on we have to pack, you should get up." He says.

"I don't want you to go home yet." I complain.

"How about I stay here while you pack then we go to my house after, we're staying at a hotel near the airport tonight anyway." He suggests.

"Deal." I smile. I get up and get ready, before going back to my room to start packing where I find Wilbur playing roblox on my PC. "Are you on fucking roblox?"

"Yeah! I'm playing with Quackity! He's on call with me and he says hi!" Wilbur smiles.

"Tell him I said hi." I laugh.

As I start packing, I find one of Noah's sweaters in my closet.

"Hey quackity I gotta go, ill talk to you later, bye." Wilbur says before turning off my PC and walking over to me. He just silently wraps me into a hug as I cry into his chest. "I'm so sorry love."

"I'm sorry Wilbur." I say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Mel, you did nothing wrong." He says. "Have you told your brother?"

"I told him last night before I called you." I say as I wipe my eyes. "He told me to call you."

"I'm glad you did." He says.

"Me too." I smile. "Thank you, for staying with me."

"Of course love, i'd do it in a heat beat." He smiles. After I finish packing, I bring all my bags downstairs. "Have you eaten anything?"

"Not yet." I say.

"You hungry?" He asks.

"Not really." I reply.

"Hey are you sure you're up to the Paris trip? We don't have to go if you don't want to." He says as he looks into my pantry.

"I wanna go." I say. "Why are you in my pantry sir?"

"I'm making us food!" He says.

"Alright." I laugh as I sit down at the counter.

"I'm proud of you." He smiles as he starts cooking.

"For what?" I ask as a smile grows on my face.

"You're doing really well." He smiles.

"Thanks Will!" I smile. "I mean i'm still upset about it of course, but I feel like I can actually be myself."

He keeps cooking, and I just watch with a smile.

"Wilbur I want a boyfriend who treats me like how Edward Cullen treats Bella after they get together." I say blatantly.

"From twilight?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Got it." He laughs. "So you want a boyfriend who watches you sleep?"

"Not like that! Just how nice he is to her!" I laugh.

"I'm nice to you!" He laughs.

"Sorry I forgot how madly i'm in love with you." I joke as he looks away with a slightly red face and a smile. "Hey no blushing!"

"I'm sorry!" He laughs.

"It was a joke ese!" I laugh.

"Awe man!" He teases.

"William!" I laugh.

"Not the government name!" He laughs.

"I hate you." I smile.