party

"Coming!" I yell to Wilbur who was downtown as I finish getting ready for the party.

I was wearing a short black silk dress, and my hair was down, and I had on my normal makeup look.

I walked downstairs to see Wilbur in an all black suit, and we both look at each other with faces that we're getting redder by the second and wide eyes.

"I uh- holy shit." I stutter.

"You look hot!" He laughs.

"So do you!" I laugh.

"Do you wanna go?" He asks.

"Sure!" I smile.

We walk out to the car, and Wilbur gets in the drivers seat while I sit in the passengers.

"Is Tommy gonna go?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so." He replies.

We get to the house the party's at, and Wilbur and I go inside.

"Hi guys!" Tommy smiles as he walks up to us.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Come on! Come say hi to everyone!" Tommy says before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.

"Tommy!" Wilbur laughs as he catches up to us.

"Melody!" Someone says from behind me.

"Karl!" I smile as I turn around and see Karl Jacobs. "I didn't know you were visiting!"

"Yeah!" He smiles as he brings me into a tight hug. "I'm visiting George! Sapnap is here too!"

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He's in the other room, wanna go say hi?" He asks.

"Sure!" I smile. "Wilbur wanna come with to say hi to Nick?"

"Sure." Wilbur smiles.

I follow Karl to the other room, and Wilbur walks next to me with an arm around my waist.

"You know i'm not just gonna disappear if you don't hold onto me?" I laugh.

"I know." He smiles. "I just like being close to you."

"Melody!" Nick smiles as he walks up to us.

"Hey!" I smile as we quickly embrace in a hug.

"How've you been?" He asks.

"Good! How 'bout you?" I ask.

"I've been good!" He smiles. "Hey Will!"

"Hey." Wilbur smiles.

"You look great by the way." Nick smiles as Wilbur tenses up.

"Thanks! So do you." I smile.

"Well i'm gonna go say hi to some people, it was nice seeing you!" Nick smiles.

"Yeah you too!" I smile before Karl and Nick go to say hi to their friends. "Will?"

"I know i'm sorry." He laughs. "I got jealous."

We then go hang out in a group with Phil, Tommy, and Austin, and the whole time Wilbur stood next to me with his arm around my waist.

"Melody you did a love or host right?" Phil asks.

"Yeah!" I say. "Weston won."

"That was the biggest love or host we've done." Austin laughs.

"I wanna do one!" Tommy complains.

"You can since you're eighteen now!" Austin laughs as Tommy gasps.

As more people came and the house got more crowded and the music got louder, I started getting overwhelmed.