gig

"You know what i'm excited for?" Wilbur asks as he stands behind me with his arms around my waist and his head on top of mine as I stood at my desk on my phone.

"What?" I ask.

"Being able to see you in the crowd as I sing about how much I love you to hundreds of people." Wilbur says as I smile.

Lovejoy was about to have their first official gig, and Wilbur had spent the last week begging me to come with, and I eventually agreed.

"I'm excited to see you having so much fun on stage singing." I smile.

"Ash is super excited to see you again." Wilbur smiles. The first time I met the band, Ash and I immediately clicked.

"I'm excited to see him!" I smile.

Once we both finish getting ready, we go get in the car and Wilbur starts driving to the first venue.

"Are you excited?" I ask.

"Very! I'm just nervous though." He says.

"I would imagine, it'll be amazing though." I smile.

"You think?" He asks.

"I know it." I say.

"I'm excited to give a little speech about you before every song that's about you." He smiles.

We get to the venue, and Wilbur and I walk hand in hand inside and onto the stage where the rest of the band was setting up.

"Hey Will! Hey Melody!" Mark smiles as we walk onto the stage.

"Hey!" I smile. I say my hellos to Mark and Joe, when Ash walks in.

"Melody!" Ash gasps before walking over to me.

"Hey Ash!" I smile.

The boys set up their instruments, and I stood off to the side talking to Phil, Kristen, and Tommy who had just arrived.

"I told you that you guys would get together!" Kristen teases.

"I know, and you were right." I laugh.

"Was Kristen the only person you told when you started liking Wilbur?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah, not even my brother knew." I laugh.

"I knew Wilbur liked you and Kristen knew you liked Wilbur but we didn't tell each other." Phil laughs.

"Melody?" Wilbur yells from the stage.

"Yeah?" I yell back.

"Can you come help me real quick?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I reply. "Ill be back in a second."

I walk over to Wilbur, and he smiles before craning his neck down and kissing me quickly.

"I thought you needed my help?" I laugh.

"I do, but that was more important." He smiles. "Can you help me set up my amp?"

"Sure!" I smile.

We get everything set up after a few minutes.

"Do you wanna tune it?" He asks while holding up his electric guitar.

"Sure." I smile.

I sit on a the drum stool, and I tune it while Wilbur changes the settings on the amp.

"You should play the guitar for us one night!" He says as I laugh.

"I'm alright." I laugh.

"You never play guitar or sing anymore." He says as he very dramatically pouts.