moving in

I stood in front of the hotel mirror brushing my teeth, when Wilbur came in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and slumped down.

"Hi baby." I smile as I finish brushing my teeth, seeing a deep red grow on his face. "What?"

"You've never c-called me a nickname before." He stutters with a laugh. "I liked it."

"I can tell." I laugh. "You're a little red."

"Shh." He whispers.

"You wanna go?" I ask.

"Sure!" He smiles before looking up slightly and kissing my jaw, and then walking into the main room of the hotel leaving me with a red face.

We check out, and go get in his car to drive to the house.

"Have the movers already brought all the boxes?" I ask.

"Yeah. So they've put all the furniture in the right rooms and put all the boxes in the right rooms." He smiles.

"Thanks for taking care of all this." I smile.

"Of course, I knew it would stress you out and I didn't want that." He smiles.

"I just realized this time we're gonna be sharing the same room." I say.

"Yeah!" He smiles. "So you'll have your own office in the house."

Wilbur always preferred having an office in an office building to stream from.

"Okay!" I smile.

We get to the house, and i'm blown away by how pretty it is.

"Do you like it?" Wilbur asks as we look around.

"I love it!" I smile as I wrap my arms around him.

"You know what i'm excited for?" He asks as he looks down at me.

"What?" I ask as I look up at him.

"I'm excited to wake up everyday and you being the first thing I see." He says as we both smile.

"I love you so much Will." I smile.

We spent hours unpacking. I set up our bedroom, while Wilbur did my office and pc. Then we slowly did each room until we decided to order pizza, so now we were sitting on the kitchen floor eating pizza in our new house talking about old stories.

"Do you remember when I got super drunk and frantically called you cause I was worried you were gonna leave me for a cult?" Wilbur says as I burst out laughing.

"Remember the day Schlatt called us on discord while we were streaming smp live and tried to set us up." I say as we laugh.

"You wanna know what else happened that day?" Wilbur asks.

"What?" I ask.

"That's when I figured out I liked you." He smiles.

"No way." I say.

"It's true." He smiles.

"I can't believe it was that long." I say.

"Who was the first person you told?" Wilbur asks.

"Kristin, and I think she was the only one who knew." I smile.

We finish eating and unpack the final few boxes.

"Jesus fucking christ it's almost midnight." I say.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" He asks as I tiredly nod.

We walk upstairs and get ready for bed, before laying down in our new shared bed in our shared bedroom in our shared house.

"Thanks Will." I say as I lay my head on his chest while he holds an arm around me.

"For what?" He asks.

"For this, being able to share a house with my favorite person." I smile.

"Of course darling." He smiles. "I love you."

"I love you more." I smile.

"No, not true." He says, when I fall asleep before I could even answer.