more then friends

My eyes flutters open to the light coming into my room. I instantly realized there was no change I could go back to sleep so I got up; well, tried to. I feel a pair of arms around my waist gently pull
me back down.

"Don't leave yet." Wilbur mumbles tiredly.

I smile and turn over, and Wilbur and I just smile at each other. "Morning Will."

"Good morning love." He smiles before giving me a peck on the lips.

A soft smile stays on my face as I run my hands through his hair, my mind replaying what happened the night prior.

"You're so pretty." Wilbur smiles.

"You're prettier." I smile, seeing his face turn a deep pink as he hides his face in the pillow.

"Melody!" He whines.

"You know you blush really easily." I laugh.

"No I don't!" He laughs.

"It's alright, it's cute." I smile as he turns red again.

"Melody!" He whines.

"Alright i'll stop." I laugh.

He sits up and slightly hovers over me, before putting a hand on the side of my face and pulling me into a kiss, which turned into many.

"Wilbur as much as I would love to make out with you right now, I promised Charlie i'd call him." I laugh.

"Fine." He says with a very fake over dramatic sigh.

We get up and get ready, and eventually Wilbur starts making himself food, which he wanted to make me food but I had to spend a long time trying to convince him not to because I don't eat in the mornings, which is true. As Wilbur cooked, I sat at the counter and started calling Charlie.

"What do you want?" Charlie jokingly scoffs.

"Well fuck you too then." I laugh.

"I'm surprised you remembered to call me." Charlie laughs.

"So and I" I laugh as Wilbur looks at me like he wants me to tell him something. "Wilbur and I have something to tell you."

"Let me guess, you guys are starting a secret stock market?" Charlie says blatantly.

"Wha- No!" I laugh.

"Oh." He says. "Well what is it?"

"We're uh, we're kind of dating." I say nervously as Wilbur smiles at me.

"Wilbur?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah?" Wilbur asks.

"If you even pinch her so help me god I will fill your sinuses with cement and duck tape your mouth shut." Charlie says as Wilbur looks at me with wide eyes.

"I- uh- okay." He stutters.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Charlie smiles as Wilbur and I burst out laughing.

"Alright thank you." I laugh.

"Hey I gotta go record, i'll call you later alright?" Charlie asks.

"Sure! Just do me a favor and don't tell anyone until Wilbur and I say something okay?" I request.

"Of course!" Charlie smiles. "Bye Mel!"

"Bye Charlie!" I smile before we end the call

"That was...interesting." Wilbur laughs before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You know who you should tell?" I say.

"Who?" He asks.

"Phil and Tommy." I say as Wilbur smiles before picking up his phone.

He starts calling a group chat with him, Phil, and Tommy. He puts his phone on the counter in front of me and stands behind me with his arms around me and his chin on top of my head.

"What do you want?" Tommy scoffs as he answers.

"Hey!" What's up?" Phil asks.

"Melody's here, and we just wanted to tell you that we may or may not be dating." Wilbur smiles as Phil gasps.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you guys!" Phil smiles.

"Did you guys kiss yet?" Tommy asks blatantly.

"Tommy!" Wilbur laughs.

"I'm sorry!" He laughs. "How long have you been together?" He asks.

"About twelve hours." Wilbur laughs.

We talk to them for a little bit, before they end the call.

"Wilbur?" I ask.

"Yes my love?" He asks.

"Can we go watch your among us videos upstairs?" I ask.

"You wanna watch my videos?" He laughs.

"Yeah!" I smile.

"Well if you want to then I would love to." He smiles.

We walk hand in hand upstairs, and I lay down in my bed with Wilbur's arms around me while his among us videos play on my laptop.

"Hey Melody?" He asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Do you wanna tell our fans?" He asks.

"Personally I would love to, but if you don't want to then we don't have to." I say.

"Well I would be honored to brag about dating the prettiest girl ever." He smiles as a deep red creeps onto my face.

"Will!" I whine.

"So you wanna tell them?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"How do you wanna do it?" I ask.

"I think you should just tweet it out." I say as Wilbur picks up his phone.

Wilbur || WilburSoot

#melburisreal