Vidcon invite

It had been a few weeks and Wilbur was better now, and I was currently on a discord call with Ranboo, Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil discussing our invites to vidcon.

"So we'll all fly to Los Angeles together in two days." Phil says.

"Melody I call dibs on sitting next to you!" Wilbur yells.

"Okay!" I laugh.

"How about Me, Tommy, and Ranboo in a row then Melody and Wilbur and some random stranger in another?" Phil suggests.

"That works!" Tommy says.

"Yeah!" Ranboo agrees.

"Great! So we'll have a dream smp panel with us five, Jack Manifold, and Karl." Phil says.

"Sick!" I smile.

"I'm guessing Melody and Wilbur will be sharing a room?" Ranboo questions.

"Yeah." Wilbur smiles.

"Ranboo we can share a room!" Tommy says.

"Oh joy." Ranboo teases sarcastically causing me to giggle.

Wilbur Soot POV

The sound of Melody's giggle brings a big grin to my face as I open Phil and I's texts.

Phil

Me
she's so cute oml

Me
I'm so insanely in love with her Phil

Phil
I know mate

Phil
I think she's in love with you

Me
I doubt it

"Wilbur?" Melody says into the call, snapping me out of my trance.

"Hm?" I ask.

"I think you spaced out but we were wondering how long we'd be in Los Angeles for?" She asks.

"Oh uhm probably about four days." I reply.

After about an hour of discussing vidcon we get off call, and Melody instantly facetimes me.

"Hi Will!" She smiles.

"Hi love." I smile.

"What outfits should I pack?" she asks.

"Well since it's late summer and California you should pack something that won't be too warm." I reply.

"Okay!" She says as she starts packing.

I watch with a smile as she packs. "You know we aren't leaving for two days right?"

"I wanna be prepared!" She laughs. "Did you hear vidcon is thinking the dream smp panel is gonna be the biggest panel they've had?"

"That's cool!" I smile. "Are you nervous?"

"No, i've always been good with public speaking." She says.

"Yeah I remember when you went on Tommy's live show and acted like you were having a friendly conversation with like the ten thousand people that were there!" I laugh.

"What time is our flight leaving?" She asks.

"It leaves at five-thirty am here then we land at three-thirty pm California time." I reply.

"That's so early!" She complains.

"I know that's when you go to sleep sometimes!" I laugh.

"No it isn't!" She lies.

"Oh so we're lying hm?" I tease.

"I uh- Shut it!" She stutters.