Nekoma

I was so focused on the ball that I didn't realise that there was someone standing right in front of me. I run right into his chest and fall back holding my nose. My eyes wander up untill I see the person in front of me. He had big brown eyes chaotic black hair and red sports clothes. He had a small smirk on his face as his eyes scan my body till they stop on my face. In his hand lays the volleyball that I was so desperately trying to catch. "well that's what I call motivation. Are you okay sweetheart" sweetheart?! Who the fuck does he think he is. I grab the ball out of his hands and turn with a mumbled "I'm fine" around to return to my team but our captain already stopped the match. "kuroo u actually came" daichi said with a big smile on is face. "of course I came, I had to check out my future enemies ." the other person awnsered "so ur in for the Trainings week!" daichi asked full of excitement. "of course nekoma will most definetly be there, and I am more than excited to play with you." during the last part he looked into my eyes my heard stopped for a second and I felt really weird. Those almost cat like eyes stared at me with such and intensity that It gave me shivers. I had to look away acting as if I was only getting some water ." alright then I am happy to see you in two days" kuroo says shaking Daichis hand and turning around. I arrived at the bank where Yamaguchi was sitting to drink something. "well someone coughed ur eye" I look at him not really understanding what he was referring to. "ur whose face is red and I know that it isn't that way becouse of that little sprint" he grinned at me while taking a sip out of his bottle. I do the same hoping the redness might dissappear. "he called me sweetheart" I mumble and Yamaguchi bursts out loughing. "well I bet u two will have a good time at camp" he says nearly choking to death.
I am still a bit confused about what just happened but there was no time to think becouse the match wasn't over yet. And I was more than motivated to play two days and I would play against that person. Sweetheart ugh who then hell is he. It doesn't really matter though. I'm gonna beat him and the we will see who the "sweetheart" is. Never has anything upset me as much as that. It was just the way he looked at me in every other situation I would have stood up for myself but alone the fact that I ran into him made the situation so overwhelming. It doesn't matter.. I gotta focus.
After about 30 minutes we finish the game with a draw becouse we all reached our limit. It's pretty rare that all of us put so much energy in a single trainings match but I think the appearance of kuroo got us all a bit motivated. We where all ordered to take a jog and then we could go home. After training and finally at home I make myself some dinner. My mom is still at work so I leave her some in the fridge and my brother seems to already have eaten. Right after I finished he came down stares. "hello" he greats me I just nood and continue eating. After swallowing my food I turn to my brother. "who is nekoma? " I ask. He looked at me for a second obviously confused because it is quite rare that I ask him things but then he sits down. "nekoma used to be our biggest rival and oldest friend it was always about the fight at the junkyard. We sadly never got to play becouse around that time karasuno lost lots of good players and we weren't able to properly play anymore". "hmm" after that I clean up my things and go to bed.