Talk

I was already back in my room willing to sleep and just forgett this chaotic night. But that didn't seem to be as easy as I thought. So I get up for a walk in hope that it will help. I just walked and walked didnt really think about which Direktion or where to walk. I walked faster and faster as the bathroom scenario comes back. It isn't as easy to ignore as I thought. I reach the top of the hill just like last time and sit down. My heard racing from fear. Not knowing what is happening at the party or what they are talking about. I couldn't stop thinking about it until tears started rolling down my cheek. "hey tsuki" I hear in a silent tone my eyes look up direktly into bokutos. I am a bit confused about is soft town but that wasn't important. I grab my sleeve to wipe my tears away as quick as possible. "what's up bro" bokutos asks me in a serious voice. "idk" I whisper there is a moment of silence u till I gain the currage to talk "it's just kuroo pushing me over the edge with my patience. And I swear I can deal with testing and all that wasn't it but. There was this moment and now I." I am unsure if I should tell bokuto about what actually happened. "you can trust me alright I won't tell anyone" I look up at him take a deep breath and start "I was in the bathroom and I was like teasing him and worried that I overstepped a line. And then he kept me there and he came really close and my body just reakted and I wanted to kiss him. But he just pulled away and left I just. I'm so scared that he will tell everyone. That I like men.. " another small tear runs down my cheek. I usually don't cry not to mention even talk about stuff like that. But I kind of felt save." but that's nothing to be scared of. Everyone can love who they want to and if anyone ever comes to u and tries to tell you otherwise come to me. My door is always open for you." "thank you" I whisper genuinely just happy to feel understood. He is the very first person to know and I really needed that Reaktion. "so u like kuroo huh..?" of course he had to destroy the moment. "no, he is unfriendly and a pervert" my arms begin to shiver a bit "I think I will go to bed now its really cold" I tell bokuto quick. "do you wanna take my extra hoodie for the way back. I don't wear it anyways so it's fine" he holds the goodie up with a weird smile on his face. I take it put it on and walk back. "good night". "good night".
I just walked into the small house when kuroo is standing in the halls. I just walk past him to my bed as he holds my hand. "mmh my hoodie suits you so well. I can't imagine how good you would look like without it" I can smell a bit of alcohol which makes me just wanna go to bed. Which I did I whispered a small night and ran to bed. Bokuto had obviously the second hoodie from kuroo with him no wonder he didn't wear it. I was to lazy to take it off so I just lay down when suddenly that smell reaches my nose. I didn't even notice how I registered his smell and how much I liked it. I cuddle myself into the soft fabric and fall asleep.

(I have lots and lots of work do do for the next week so I'm sorry if I upload a bit slow but I should have time next weekend and will try to pre write a bit)