Training

I start dancing slowly to my favorite song so that even if someone would walk in the would barely be able to see that I dance. That's what I thought untill two hands touche my hip. A small yell escapes my lungs. "shh It's just me ur standing in front of my tooth brush" kuroo whispers next to my ears. He gets a little closer to get his tooth brush when his hand on my hip automatically grabs a little tighter. I draw in a sharp breath because of that intense touch. He moves back and starts brushing his teeth. But I did notice his smirk. I need a moment to collect myself before I can leave the bathroom. I just hope it wasn't too obvious. I get some close and nearly run to the training now it's me that is nearly coming late. I did make it a few seconds before our trainer though. "alright team we will start with some warm up after that we get to share one gym room with the nekoma and the fukurodani I want you to be open to learn from others there are some top players who are really experienced so be nice. " after that he blew the whistle and we all started running. Fantastic I couldn't have come any better of course I have to share one gym room with him of course. At least I can learn to concentrate with him in a room and i would say that that is some good training. We ran our rounds and did a few push ups, sit ups plus ten minutes rope jumping. After that we got to go into the sports room. I had my headphones with me but got them taken away by the coach "if you don't listen you can't learn" he just says and takes them with him. That's fine.. It's fine I team up with Tanaka and sugawara to practice my blocks for the beginning. No time to waste I'd say after a few minutes something red appeared in the corner of my eye. Focus now sugawara passed the ball Tanaka starts running when suddenly assahi appears behind him. That was not part of the training but I can't back up. I just with nearly the perfekt timing even tough my legs are tired I push myself to jump high enough. Just once more he pushes the ball and I touched him at least. I didn't really get to stop him but that's alright I toughed . After I landed on my feed I take a deep breath. "what was that" I ask in a serious tone Asahi was about to awnser when kuroo appeared "aww sweetheart is u seem a bit extra grumpy this morning did something happen" I glare at him grab a ball and leave. Be open for help those are some experienced player ugh fuck that. I walk behind the small building and just start practicing some serves I want to train them till perfection no matter how long it takes. I just repeatedly hit the wall over and over again completely ignoring if my hands hurt or if my energy is giving it. I need to get this serve perfect. It was already late and except for a few small water breaks I didn't really stop hitting the ball I even switched my hands in between but i didn't stop. It's already getting a little late but my mind was so focused on getting better that I simply didn't wanna stop. I couldn't I didn't want to. When suddenly a hand catches the ball and another slowly lays around mine. "that's enough you need your hands to play" he tells me while laying the ball slowly into my hands. After that he leaves. I hit the ball one more time before falling to the ground.
I.. Hate it. Ugh filled with frustration I lean against the wall to regain some strength.

(aaa is this too rushed.. Or fineee should I erase a bit of kuroos flirting I am really unsure abt that tbh....)