Kuroo

We don't have school today so we would all be able to pack our stuff and do something with our family before leaving.
I am not complaining about it but still. I think it's a bit too much.. Like we are just leaving for a week but I guess it's fine. I already packed my stuff a few days ago so I was just laying around. I dont really have any plans for today like the others so I just make some food and do my homework. Later I was laying in bed just scrolling through my phone when I suddenly came across a post. Where two people where standing next to each other holding a volley ball. It looks kinda like the nekoma captain. What was his name again... I automatically start searching for different names. It's bugging me that I forgot the name of him.. but I'm not really able to find him. after a second I just type in nekoma and I'm actually finding the homepage. I go over the pictures and click on the link on the captains face. Landing on his account. I start scrolling through his account. Kuroo was his name hmm I remember I kind of like his name. I swipe through his posts there are Lots of pictures where he was with friends or him as a child. I always had a big smile on his face and in most of the pictures was a volleyball to see. He must have played for a long while.i scroll downwards when suddenly a picture of him at the gym appears. Which wouldn't bother me at all if he wasn't half naked. His shirt was off and his pants where slightly pulled down. After a while of just staring at the picture I wanted to klick away becouse I just realized what I was even doing in the first place. He is probably a straight men and I will have to play against him no time for stupid crushes and distractions. I wanted to swipe up again but my fingers where a bit shakey.. So Instead of swiping up I accidentally like his post. Fuck i close the app and put my phone away. Hoping he didn't see my like. He probably gets lots of likes everyday right so he surely wouldn't notice that. Maybe he already forgot about me hopefully he did. After a long session of over thinking and more over thinking I Finally fall asleep.

(still working and rewriting chapters bc I am not 100% satisfied but it's already going well ig...)