Touch

He smirked as he slowly walked over to me. "did u like that?" he asks teasingly. I try to play dumb to get out of the situation "what?" I ask him in hopes he just leaves it alone. But obviously he couldn't "the views" he whisper moving close to me. Just act dumb u got this.. "what view." He slowly grabs my hand not really tight just softly pulling it to him and guiding my hand under his shirt. My cheeks start burning as I feel his soft skin beneath my finger tips." this view.. U do seem to enjoy it quiet a lot don't you kitty" he whispers into my ear. "who knows" I whisper back gaining all my last confidence and slowly slide my fingers up his turso and down again 'accidentally' stroking his thight before I pull away. " well I am really hungry now if u want you can join" he looks a little overwhelmed but does actually follow me to get some food. My finger tips still tickel a little remembering the way I touched him. "I didn't know u had that in u sweetheart" he whispers while passing me on the way to the cafeteria. After we got the food and set down I lean over a whisper a small "oh I got way more than that" hoping it scares him off a little. But I sadly accomplish the whole opposite he seems excited challanged even "mmh I am excited to see that" he awnsers and starts eating his food. I also grab my fork and finally eat something. It tastes so good and feels so nice to finally get some food a satisfied humming comes from me as I swallow another piece of foor. Kuroos eyes meet mine for a split second before he just continues eating his food. I liked that. The way he also look kind of embarrassed for once. "alright let's finish the practical practice for today and get some theory shall we" he asks completely changing the topic. I nod and finish my food "I'm gonna go shower before that let's just meet at my room" I tell him before I wanted to leave to go get my well deserved shower. I didn't take any extra ways and direktly went into the bathroom when I suddenly realized that I didn't bring any clothes. (A/N ikik the clicheee leave me alone it's gud...) If I'm lucky kuroo isn't in my room just yet. I walk back with a towel wrapped around my waist to get some clothes. Arriving at my room I gladly realize that he wasn't there yet so I get some clothes and go back to the bathroom. Where he suddenly stands in front of me water dripping from his hair onto the towel that was laying around his shoulders only wearing boxers and slippers. "hmm u want me to stay still so u can memorize this better" he whspiers while coming closer. Right in front of me he stops looking me up and down scanning every inch of my wet skin. My cheeks burn and I just wanna go get dressed when suddenly his hand strokes from my chest to my torso stopping right before my towel. I take a harsh breath looking into his eyes while my heart was escalating. "you're so beautiful" he whispers into my ear while softly pressing me against the wall. "so damn beautiful" he whispers again while sliding his hand over my exposed skin. I feel a bit of pressure building up really hoping he doesn't notices this. But his eyes already went down. "alright get dressed in five minutes at ur room if ur not there in time I will come and get you" he threatened exactly knowing what he did.. Not giving me any time to deal with my problem. I am glad I grabbed some comfy pants instead of jeans.

(A/N haha u thought... Sorry I don't feel like it's the right time for that kind of content yk.. The longe u wait the better it gets an we areee slowly getting somewhere)