Game Night / Sleepover

As soon as I arrived in my place I payed down to take a small nap. Tha training was quiet exhausting.

My phone rings and I reach out for it with a groan my eyes still closed. I randomly click on the screen hoping to find the snooz button.
"hellooo" suddenly comes from my phone. My eyes finally open and I seen kuroo on my phone face timing me. "good morning darling I just wanted to make sure u don't miss our game night" he keeps talking. Who face times.. That's so weird. I think until I finally process his words. Right the game night.
"I didn't forget it when is it starting?" I mumble rather going back to sleep than to some stupid game night. " in fifteen minutes dummi" he chuckles "alright I need to get ready then I'm coming over" I awnser. He just nods and I hang up. I really don't wanna get um it's so warm and cozy and I'm just damn tired.
Whatever.. I stand up grabbing some Grey sweat pants and a red hoodie. Slowly making my way over to nekoma place. I open the door and look into the faces of kuroo, akaashi, bokuto, hinata, daichi, sugawara and kenma. I can live with that.
I sit down next to kuroo still not really awake.
"u look sweet when ur sleepy" kuroo mumbles while ruffling my hair. I don't even respond to that. " here" akaashi is holding a cup towards me. "what's that?" I ask him worried that this is going to be sm alcohol party shit. "don't worry it's just coffee kuroo asked me to get u some" he smiles and I take the cup with a small thank you. "you're welcome" kuroo awnser with a big smile.
"alright everyone are you ready to gameee!" kuroo yells which made me flinch gladly not spilling the coffee. "alright then let's choose a game what would u guys like?" he asks while placing a few bord games in front of him.
"oh how about some monopoly" hinata asks with bright eyes. No one really seems to have anything against it so we set the game up.
"I think we have to do duos since.. There aren't enough figures for all of us is that ok" akaashi asks while placing the figures at the start line.
"okay let's just take the person next to us that makes it a little easier" we all agree and pick our figures. I look up at kuroo who had a warm smile on his face he seems to really enjoy this.
"how did it even come to this game night" I ask him still staring into his eyes. "oh the others are having a party together and we're like not that into drinking and realized a few others also weren't really the drinking type so we thought we could do something nice as well. I thought u knew about the party" he looks at me. "I didn't. But I prefer this as well" I give him a small smile. " they are all sleeping over in the gym so we have this room completely for us as well" he grins and grabs the dice it's out turn.
We're not even doing bad at the moment.

In the end we got second place which I'm alright with. I'm not that competitive with bord games anyways. We decide on a few more simple card games and played until it was about midnight.
Sugawara stands up "alright I think we are heading to bed now good night everyone" we all say our good nighty as well and leave. "oh men do u guys still wanna play?" hinata asks desperately and still full of energy. "I actually think I'm not gonna continue" I state at the same time kuroo declines as well. "well I would still go and akaashi as well!" bokuto awnsers while akaashi seems pretty neutral. "I would join for a few rounds as well." kenma mumbles. "okay how about we goo to our dorm then" bokuto asks while getting up. We said goodbye and the others left the room. I was still sitting there not really knowing what to do now. "do u wanna watch a movie with me" kuroo asks pulling out a iPad. I think about it a moment and nod "sure". "u could also sleep over?" kuroo asks a bit hesitant this time. I notice the blush on his cheeks.. "hm oh u would like that hm" I whisper " staying over for a movie night.. Will it just be a movie night ur cheeks tell me other things. What are u thinking about" he just looks at me is face turned even more red. "I'm kidding I'd love to stay the night. I don't think I have the energy to get up later anyways. The coffee didn't really help." I mive over to his bed grabbing the blanket that was laying on to of it. Kuroo comes over to me sitting down. "if you would like to do something else later u can just tell me I" he says before bulking up his IPad looking through the movies on it.
After a while we decided on a show with about 12 episodes each about 45 minutes long. We would definitely not finish it but it seemed the most interesting.
Kuroo was leaning against the wall with his back his legs spread out left and right taking up lots of space. " can I?" I ask before moving he smiles a nods tapping his hand in front of him. I move between his legs hesitantly leaning against his warm chest. Putting as much blanket over the both of us before starting the show.
.
.
.
(a/n a little longer than the other chapters bc I haven't uploaded in a bit and will be gone for two days sorryyy aaaa...)