Bathroom

... Was that too much? I am kind of worried. I don't know why I feel sorry he never apologized to me as well but I never really sait stop or made it clear..I don't know.. Why I'm not scared but instead worried. We walk to the bathroom and he opened the door "kuroo?" I ask in a more quiet tone " I'm sorry if I took it to far.. I didn't mean to I I'm really sorry.. Are you ok" my voice was shaking while his fingers tighten around my wrists. I feel guilty and now a little scared.. a tear runds down my face and makes my sight blurry. Gosh that's the only thing I can't deal with fuck I don't wanna cry. "I'm sorry" a small sob slips out. Suddenly a hand grabs my face and wipes my tears. "you really are too sweet" he whispers with his usual smirk "I'm teasing u the whole week and now ur here crying and apologizing to me. You are such a cutie" he whispers. "don't worry I didn't leave because I was upset I just wanted to let u know.. Don't do that or I am not sure how to controle the mess u leave behind if I go too far tell me I don't want to over step but be aware if u over do it I might not want to stop. I won't ever hurt u but please don't test me" he catches another tear of mine softly wiping it away "don't cry sweety" I take a deep breath and look him straight into the eye "my name is tsukishima got it?" I wanted to walk away but his position stopped me. His arm next to my head and the other on my hip while one leg sneaked unnoticed between my leg. "hmmm ur like a little puppy.. Don't you wanna obey and help me out a little" he breathes against my neck. His face is now right in front of mine his hand firmly grabbing my waist while is leg brushes just a little between mine. His face comes a little closer and out of reflex I move close to him. Even though I didn't want to. in that situation I really wanted to kiss him everything in me wanted to kiss him. But as soo as I moved close he moved away "hmm noughty dogs get punished I hope you keep that in mind" I whispers and leaves. After a few seconds I slide down to the ground. He knows. I have been hiding so well but he knows. I could have said no. I should have said no why didn't I why did I lean.. In. Fuck..
You can just deny it right.. It was a reflex. There was.. There is simply nothing right just some messing around with the boys. . I stand up splash some cold water into my face and get back to the party. Where they play spin the bottle. Which seems fun I sit myself into the circle to watch. When kuroo turns the bottle and it landed on kenma something in my chest tightened up. He moved over and gave kenma a small but passionate kiss. That's fine why should I be bothered by something like that. Kenmal Turns and gets hinata. after that i already stood up and left the party. I know why I don't go to parties and even more important why I hate them..

(let's goo. Hope u like the chapters so far <3)