Morning

(Hii im a bit sick atm aaa hope I get well early I don't have the energy to write a lottt and not that many presaved chapters but itsss fine)

After my shower I went straight to bed and gladly fell asleep soon after.
It's the next morning and I am really hungry, becouse I missed dinner yesterday due to my spontaneous jog. Now I am hungry really hungry. I got out of bed but on a sweater and left in boxers. My God it's just breakfast even our couch went in boxer and t-shirts. Where my thoughts while I went into the kitchen. It didn't even take five minutes and I regretted the decision I just made. "you look even sweater in the morning. Now I wish it would give something else for breakfast." kuroo whispers with a raspy morning voice. I cringe a little It's okay just get your breakfast. I whisper to myself. It's too early to waste that much energy on one person. So I grab a tablet and get myself a whole lot of food and a coffee. I sit down somewhere along the long tables that are placed in the cafeteria. It didn't take two seconds and kuroo sits next to me. "and how did you sleep my prince" I just start eating still not willing to put any kind of energy into that person. "oh oh why so grumpy this morning" he askes me and acts offended. I finish my coffee and look at him "you know it would have been such a nice morning is you didn't talk to me" I awnser him and Continue eating. "you look kind of hot when you talk with me like that" he awnser. After that we actually just eat our breakfast without talking thank good. Welp no talking untill bokuto joined us and talked about the whole program of the day. Which is kind of good for me because I didn't inform myself at all.
After I finished my food I brought away my tablet and walked towards the sleeping room to grab some stuff. When suddenly Yamaguchi appeared in front of me "good morning tsukki" he yawns. "good morning" I awnser him. "I had such a weird dream you known we where like 50 and still stuck in school and we like still played volleyball and we where stuck there forever" he tells me still half asleep it seems. I giggle a little Yamaguchi's dreams are always a bit weird. "alright but that was a dream now go eat something so u don't come late" I tell him and wave a small goodbye. Yamaguchi was the only person I talked to that much. I mean he is my best friend so I guess it is supposed to be like that. After the small conversation I finally get my towel and clothes. On my way to the showers I cross the cafeteria I look over to the table where I sat but the others seemed to have finished as well. I go on over to the showers. I should really get used to showering after training and not before and after. I don't think that's healthy.. I was thinking about training while showering when suddenly my mind stopped. That damn dream I thought I forgot about it. Why did I dream that. I turned the water ice cold to stop thinking about it and it kind of worked. I rushed the shower so I wouldn't spend anymore time thinking about the dream. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out of the shower over to the sink to brush my teeth. Two other people where still showering the water is pretty loud. But the sink was empty which I enjoyed a lot this small moment of peace. I brushed my teeth while thinking about my favorite song and becouse I still heard the water running I started dancing a little bit. No one would see it and It always gives me a bit of energy.

(a little boring chapter but it will get better just trust..)