Dream And Drive

NSFW!

"hey sweetheart" a hot breath strokes my ear while one hand slides down my t-shirt "I was waiting to play with you" lips touching my ear as they kiss down to my neck slowly licking and kissing. While his hand slides to my inner thigh grabing it harshly while softly biting my neck. A moan slips out of my mouth as i wake up.

NSFW end

Full of sweat and deeply shocked. What that was just. A dream. I was sitting there unable to move for a while before I was able to got to the shower. My head was full of thoughts all about that dream. I ruffle my hair a little upset. Please I don't need a tragic I fell in love with a straight guy and neighter the distraction I'm gonna play volleyball and that's all I wanna do. I was just hoping I would forgett it as soon as possible I can't properly play against someone when I am too embarrassed to look into his eyes so please it was just a dream get out of my head. I suppressed all my thoughts try to fokus on some Musik while I eat my breakfast and pack my stuff. It's already time to go why did I have to dream something like that now. It's ok I still have this whole day to simply forgett it. Easy just forgetting it. I arrived at school where my team already met up in front of our bus. I put my luggage to the rest of our stuff acting as if it was a normal day for me like all the other days. "hey tsukki" Yamaguchi greets me I almost jumped because I was too focused on acting normal. "are u okay" my friend asks me "yeah I am alright don't worry just a bit tired" I reply in a normal tone. We all got into the bus and started driving. I got myself a place alone so I had space to sleep. It's gonna be a long drive and I didn't get the best sleep last night. Keeping my headphones in so I could not get disturbed by my team or any weird dreams.
I had a very nice sleep untill we suddenly stopped. I ignored it thinking we would just get some fuel. And after a while we just continued driving which let me slip back into my deep sleep.
After a few hours I woke up becouse of some loud singing. I opened my eyes already fucking annoyed that they had to sind louder than usual when I realized we where more people in tha bus. And most importantly that someone was sitting next to me.
"oh sorry did we wake u up" the person said... He kind of reminded me of an owl...

(these chapters where a bit shorter so I.. Post two in one dayyy woaaahhhh amazing)