A Tingle

We warmed up for about 20 minutes and just started to work on our blocks. It didn't take long for me to notice that kuroo is way more experienced than me. Which isn't really a surprise due to the fact that he is a bit older and propably has been In a volleyball club for longer. It kind of gives me a bad feeling like not being able to help him as much as he can help me. I was completely hung up in my thoughts when suddenly a ball slams right into my face. I fall back and land on the floor not really knowing what just happened until I feel a warm feeling on my face. My sight comes back to normal and catch them of kuroo who is sitting in front of me. A slight worry is written over his face while my head still tries to come back I feel the other half of my face turn warm as well. It takes a moment untill I can fully make out the situation realizing that kuroo is a few inches away from me both of his hands carefully placed on my face. "hey tsukki u alright" worry drenching his voice it almost sounds as if he is crying. I get my hand up to take one of his. Slowly stroking my thumb along his wrist "I'm fine" I whisper still not really catching up to what is happening when kuroo pulls me into a hug. My heart skipped a beat as his warm body presses against mine his smell is everywhere while his arms are tightly wrapped around me. "really I'm fine don't worry I just didn't see that coming. It was totally my bad for not paying attention" I whisper. Which makes kuroo eas up a little. He let's go of me getting back onto his feet slowly lifting me up as well. "okay.. We can continue now" I speak ready to get back to the field while my partner looks at me a bit sceptical "u sure" he whispers trying to hide his shaking voice which.. Obviously didn't work. "I mean if u want to I would be ready" I smile a little trying to reassure him that I am alright.
We go back to training just throwing a few walls working on the blocks when kuroo walks over to my side. " ur doing it a little wrong " he chuckles while moving behind me. His hands touching my wrists slowly positioning my arms sliding up a little further to place my fingers correctly. He moves back to his side while I'm standing there in a bit of a shock. The skin he touched burns hot and my cheeks must be in a nice red. My heard is racing while his chuckle is still ringing in my ears. "u ready?" he asks me from the other side of the net. My eyes move up to his as I give him a small nod. We repead our training and I did improve a bit.
We finished for today walking over to the side to stretch while bokuto and akaashi walk in." helloooo" bokuto yells though the big room even though only kuroo and me are there. I give him a smile while he walks over to us. "annnddd my bros how is training going I hope u don't eat each other alive" he rambles some random stuff until I finally get to awnser. "pretty good so far I'd say. We just finished so the room is all yours" I gesture through the room with my hands. Bokuto just gives me a smile saying a quick good bye and walks off back to his training partner which I didn't get to know yet. I let out a small giggle. Seeing bokuto with akaashi is such a weird image that loud energetic enthusiasts idiot and the quiet calm and collected person next to him. I look next to me noticing kuroo stare. "uhm.. Do u maybe wanna join us later there is a game night planned just some cards and board games nothing too big but yeah.." I look at him for a while. I would have never really expected to hear him ask me something or in general speak to me without any hint of a flirt behind it." sure I would love to just text me the time later okay..? " he nods and after that we get up and walk out of the room. It feels as if there is a tens atmosphere between us until we part ways.

(a/n I swear I have never been so consistent with writing a story omg...)