Sleep?

It was a quiet interesting show to be honest. I didn't even realize how I cuddled up against kuroos stress. Until I feel is warm hand stroking my shoulder in a relaxed rythm. If someone would ask me what the hell is going on right now I wouldn't be able to tell them. I can't even recall how it has come to this it kind of just did I guess. I don't even wanna complain I never really had the opportunity to get this close to someone and now that I did. I dont understand why I never wanted this kind of affection. I'm a little scared but that's nothing I would want to think about right now. I move even closer to kuroo it feels as if I can't be close enough. He is so warm and his presence is so comforting and calm I haven't felt this much at peace in a long time.
"we should do this more often" I whisper at this point now even caring to lie anymore. I enjoy this and I wanna spend more time with him. "oh what's that sudden change of mind I though u couldn't stand me" he whispers back. I stay quiet until he continues "me too" a little smile sneaks onto my face. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep right in his arms.

"gud morning" someone whispers pretty close to me. My eyes move open a little but I can barely see yet. "I'm sorry to wake u love but I really need to use the bathroom and ur making it quiet difficult for me to stand up. I blink a few times trying to make out who is talking to me. When I see kuroo laying under me his usual big grin over his face as he seems to wait. "what" I whisper. "I asked if u might be so kind to let me get up" he repeads. " well just get up u don't need my allowance for it" I awnser a bit pissed he woke me for that. "sweetie ur on top of me I can't" i sigh u till his words and the meaning of them finally reached my head. "oh I'm sorry" I whisper slowly rolling over right next to him. "hurry the mattress is cold" I whisper rolling up in his bedsheets. "I will be right back". I wasn't able to sleep again so I was looking around it's still quite dark outside. I take a look at my phone realizing it's 2 am. What the hell. He actually didn't take long the door already opens up again. I sit up looking at him standing only in boxer shorts there but I couldn't think abt that right now. "why did u wake me at 2 am?" he looks at me " well I got quiet invested in the show and then I needed to use the restroom but u where right on top of me an. ." I stopped him mid sentence not really needing to know the whole story. "kuroo I actually don't care alright just go to sleep please" I whisper. His face flushes red for some reason and he slowly walked back to me still freezing a little. He moves the bedsheets up and slides next to me. His presence already warms me so without even thinking about it I moved close to him putting my head on his bare chest enjoying the feeling of his war skin.

[A|N aaa I am so sorry for not uploading.. I'll try my best to get out a few chapters over the week again]