Train With Me

I wake up noticing that all the beds are empty. I get up to look for the others but no one was there. So I decide to get ready eventually I will meet them in the Hass somewhere anyways. After I took a quick shower and put on some pants I go outside looking for the others. When suddenly I remember that bokuto told me once I should be early on the second day. I don't really remember why though till I stepp into the sports room. "alright kuroo and tsukishima will be the last two to form a team." the team kapitains announce. I stand absolutely still when I remember what bokuto told me. Teams duos to be exact my eyes wander through the big room when stey suddenly stay on kuroo who was grinning into my direction. This day couldn't have gotten better. Nearly all of the teams stormed out to warm up with some jogs of sprints the room empties out more and more until it's just kuroo and me standing across the room. After a few seconds he moved towards me. Everything in my body wanted to run I was nervous and embarrassed. The way he looked at me send shivers down my spine while his slow steps intimidate me more and more. I was instinctively backing up a little u till I hit the hard wall behind be. "I'd still like to know what is under this" he whispers slightly pulling at the end of my hoodie. After a second I realized I didn't grab my hoodie instead I was still in his. My head turns a little red which he clearly seems to notice. "you look so beautiful when ur embarrassed" he commented which really didn't help my situation. He finally backed up again which made it able for me to breath. "alright let's start with a warm up and then I'd love to see a few blocks of you" he continues talking in a casual voice. As if nothing happened. We start sprinting around the room three times stretched and finished with 20 minutes rope skipping. After that I was already a sweating mess but gladly I wasn't the only one. I pull of the hoodie I was still wearing as I noticed kuroos sight on my skin. I look at him bith a small smirk. After a small break we start aktually training he punches the ball for me to block it and I tried my best to concentrate. After a few balls he stopped and walked over to me. He comes up behind be slowing his hands around mine. "if you want a stronger block take ur fingers like thath" he slowly brings my hands into place while stroking over my fingers with his. After that he went back to his side and we continued the training. From time to time he yelles some advise over to me. Afterwards the training wasn't too bad. We sat down at the side of the hall to drink something and catch a breath. I looked over to him when he suddenly lifted his shirt up to dry of his sweat. Revealing he's mussels on his bare skin I couldn't look away and he did seem to notice my staring.

(I cut the chapter hereeee aaa sorry gonna try to spice things up a little maybeeeee dunno...)