chapter 9

Chapter nine

When we got back to my apartment we had made arrangements about this evening. He was going to pick up me and Alice around 10 pm tonight and then we would go together to Nialls apartment. I quickly said goodbye and hurried up to our apartment.

“Alice!” I yelled as i slammed the door open. “You’ll never guess what you are doing tonight!”

“You kissed him?” she yelled back.

“What?” I asked confused. How could she know?

“There are pictures of you and Harry kissing on a bench today!” she said to me as I found her stapled to her computer in our couch. “They are a bit blurry but you can see that it’s Harry kissing some girl. I really hope it’s you” she added.

Fuck. Of course someone saw us. I bet that the girls we met at the ice-cream shop followed us.

“Well… yeah we kissed.” I said awkwardly, trying to escape to my bedroom.

“Hold on don’t you run away!” she yelled at me, waving me back. “How was it?”

“It was…” I paused and sunk down in the couch. “It was the best kiss of my life. It was really intense, but at the same time very light. He really knew what he was doing.”

“Of course he knew what he was doing! Harry has dated like hundreds of girls over the past couple of years; of course he can kiss properly.” she snapped back at me.

Why did she always have to remind me that Harry had been sleeping around? It made me really uncomfortable and I bet she knew that.

“Do you really know what you’re getting yourself into Hanna?” she said to me, while showing the latest pictures of me and Harry together.

“No I don’t. And I like that. For once in my life I’m not actually playing it safe.” I said as I stood up and started to walk towards my room.

“And for your information we are going to a party at Nialls place tonight, in case you are interested.”

I closed my door and all I could hear was a loud scream. I smiled to myself.

After a lot of wardrobe changes, make up and attempts of hair styling we were finally finished. Alice kept bugging me about details and crying over the fact that she would be photographed at the same party as One Direction. All I could think about was Harry. I couldn’t help but to be conflicted over this matter. Was Alice actually right? Was I just some random girl to him? Or would I try to ignore that  and just focus on that I really like this boy. Womanizer or not.

When we finally arrived to Niall’s apartment I felt relived. Alice had blabbed so much that I didn’t get a chance to say anything. Harry happily answered all of her questions and was really nice to her. He wasn’t as quiet as he was on the meet and greet. I let Alice rant. Maybe she would be done with all the talking after this, although I really doubted it.

Even though Harry held my hand the whole car ride I still felt a bit uncomfortable. Alice was looking smoking hot all dressed up in a tight purple dress, black pumps and long blonde curly hair. Even though she was my friend I couldn’t help to be self conscious. I quietly sat next to Harry dressed in a black skirt with a green top without high heels. I couldn’t wear them because I would definitely fall and also I was way too tall. I just wore my converse shoes and my hair straight. Harry on the other hand looked like a god. His hair was all pushed up, but still with his trademark curls. He wore skinny black jeans, black shoes and a navy shirt. I couldn’t believe someone could be this hot in real life. One good thing about Alice talking the whole ride was that I got to look at him for a while.