chapter 21

*warning for sexual content*

I put my hands in his hair, pressing his mouth against mine.  I could never get tired of this man. He never ceased to amaze me. 

We were a panting moaning mess and we couldn't seem to get enough of one another. His long fingers traveled down my body, down to my panties and slowly slid them off. I felt his erection press against my inner thigh and I just wanted him to be inside of me.

He slowly took his middle finger, sliding it up and down my slit, making me moan into his mouth. 

"I can't believe you are mine." He mumbles back. "My girlfriend" He said with a smile.

His finger is still down getting closer to my sensitive area and I know that he is trying to tease me, wanting me to tell him what to do.

"Yes I am now stop teasing me, idiot." I say as I smile at him.

He then starts to kiss my neck, his finger now steady on my sensitive spot. I moan, and he smirkes at me, pleased with himself.

My breathing got heavier as his mouth gets further down my body, leaving trails of kisses all over. His hands takes hold of my breasts as his mouth travels downwards and finds my clit, causing me to arch my back and push my lower area towards his mouth. My fingers tangled in his hair and he let out a small moan.

"I need you now". I panted and met his gaze.

He positioned himself over me, now his mouth on mine and it felt like we were the only two people in the world. He slowly entered me and a moan escaped my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist, making him push deeper inside me.

It felt like we were connected in a way I had never felt before. Like nothing else really mattered except for this moment that we shared together. 

He started thrusting faster while his thumb traveled down to pleasure my now throbbing sensitive spot. We were one sweaty but united mess and everything was exactly the way it was supposed to be. Me and him. Him and me.

I kissed him and he started going slower, but deeper and I felt my climax coming. My walls clenched around his member and we came at the same time, both overwhelmed with pleasure.

Panting he slid out of me and collapesed next to me.

"That was nothing like what we have done before." He said, smiling at me.

"Maybe it is beacuse I am your girlfriend now". I said teasing him.

"Shut up you idiot." He said and kissed me.

****

The next day we woke up tangled together.

"Goodmorning babe" He said and smiled at me.

"You have to go to the doctors today with Leah". I reminded him.

"Fuck I know". He grunted. "Is there anyway I can get somebody else to do it?"

"Well just ask Niall." I said back.

"You think he would?" He answered with surprise.

"No you idiot." I said and punched him playfully in the side. "I would go with you but some of us actually has to study and I don't want to have another encounter with Leah."

"What I really want is to be with you and spend the whole day in bed". He said as his hands slid up my waist.

"Harry Styles what are you doing to me?" I murmured into his neck.

****

After Harry got a text from Leah telling him to meet her at the hospital, I got out of bed and took a shower. I still couldn't comprehend everything that had happened in the last month, how I now was Harry Styles girlfriend and everything with it. I tried to wrap my head around it but it was impossible. I was so happy to be with him, because he made me feel something nobody ever has made me feel before. At the same time I still was conflicted, because he came with alot of baggage. I tried not to overthink it and instead I started singing "I will survive" at the top of my lungs.

When I got out of the shower I took out my books trying to focus on what I read but my mind kept focusing on the previous night. I mean we had had good sex before, but it was nothing compared to last night. 

I got interupted when Alice called me asking what I was doing. Since I couldn't really focus on studying we decided to meet up and go for a coffee. Niall was apparently going golfing with some of his friends and she wanted some company.

When I arrived to the coffeplace, Alice was already there.

"Sooo, how was it last night?" She asked me after I ordered a coffee and a cinnamonbun.

"Well, we are oficially together." I smiled at her.

"Oh my god, did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" She asked, a bit over excited.

"Well, yeah he did, it was really sweet. And thank you so much for helping out with everything before. It was so nice of you and Niall." I smiled at her. I did really appriciate the gesture, that they helped Harry to surprise me.

"You're welcome." She said and took a bite of her croissant. "Anything for the happy couple."

"So how are things between you and Niall?" I asked her. "Still as good"?

"Better." She said, covering her mouth, trying not to show that her mouth was full of pastry.

"I mean, I still can't believe what has happend, but we have so much fun together and he is absolutley amazing." She sighed.

"I can't believe that you actually are together with your celebrity crush, that is mad."

We talked about everything that had happened in the last month, including the whole Leah story and it was nice to finally get to spend some time alone with my best friends, without the boys. Of course I thoght about Harry in the back of my mind, wondering how the hospital visit went because honestly I was really worried that the child actually was his.

"Holy crap that is Hanna and Alice." We heard someone yell, and suddenly four teenage girls were surrounding our tiny table.

"Oh my god could you please call Harry right now and tell him I love him". A blonde girl asked me, almost crying from excitment. 

"Uhm, Harry is sort of busy at the moment". I murmured back.

"Well how about Niall?" She asked Alice instead.

"I'll tell him you guys said hi." Alice said with a smile. She was so much better at this than me. "And so will Hanna." She said, and kicked me in the shin.

"Uhm, yeah sure". I assured them.

"We really love One Direction, I mean we are their biggest fans and this is just so cool to meet you guys." A redhaired girl exclaimed. "Would it be weird if we took a photo together with both of you?"

Before I could answer Alice assured them that it was totally fine, and suddenly I was forced into a picture, trying to smile, even though I was increadibly uncomfortable with the whole situation. Alice then chatted with the girls for a bit, before she asked them nicely to leave so we could get some privacy. No wonder all the fans of One Direction loved Alice. She was the perfect girlfriend.

"It's still weird that people recognize us, I mean we're not even in the band". She said while she watched the girls leave the coffeehouse.

I decided to text Harry to see how he was doing and then asking him to call me as soon as he was done. Then we both left because Alice was going home to Niall's place, and I wanted to try to study again.

Harry had been gone for five hours, and I still hadn't heard from him so I was getting kind of worried. I tried calling him, but he didn't answer. I got interrupted in my second attempt to call him by the doorbell. To my relief it was Harry. He looked at me, then he hugged me, and he didn't have to say anything.

I knew.