chapter 11

Chapter eleven

I wanted him. I wanted him to come up to my apartment and I wanted him in bed with me. As I ran my fingers through his curly hair the car stopped. But we didn’t.

“I don’t want to leave.” I murmured.

“Then don’t” he said between breaths.

“You know, I have the place for myself…” I whispered to him. Did I really want to do this? If we did it tonight, would he leave the next morning? Would he stop seeing me?

He stopped kissing me and gazed straight into my eyes.

“Hanna, are you sure?” he said to me in his dark husky voice. “I mean, we could just sleep, or I could go home and I’ll see you tomorrow, I really don’t want to pressure you into something.” He said in one breath.

I kissed him again right on the mouth.

“I’m sure.”

As we walked up to my apartment I couldn’t help but to smile to myself. Harry Styles was going to be in my apartment. Holy shit. I actually felt kind of relieved that I wasn’t a virgin. Although I knew that he’d been with tons of women, a lot of them super models. Oh god what was I getting myself into?

“Would you like some tea?” I said to him as we entered the apartment, trying to get my mind on something else.

“Uhm… yeah sure.” He said, shrugging. “I really like your place.” He continued. “It’s really homey.”

“It’s all just a bunch of crap really.” I said while I tried to get our water boiler to work.

“Stupid cheap shit.” I mumbled to myself.  As I tried to hit it to get it to start I felt Harry approach behind me. He pressed himself against me, with his hands on my hips.

“You know I could survive without a cup of tea.” He said to me as he started trailing kisses up my neck.

I felt a tingle down my spine and I slowly turned around. He smiled at me while gazing straight into my eyes. Oh god what had I gotten myself into? I mean this man sleeps with pop stars, supermodels and celebrities. Even though I wanted him, was I ready? If we did this tonight, wouldn’t I just be some other girl he slept with?

We made our way to the bedroom, kissing and it felt really good but I started to doubt myself. I remembered what Eleanor told me at the party about all the other girls.

“Harry?” I asked him as I stopped kissing him.

“Mhm…” he murmured back.

“Are you dating someone else at the moment?” I asked him. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

“Would it bother you if I did?” he asked me.

“Well… yeah kind of.” I confessed. “I don’t want to be some random girl you sleep with and never call again.”

He gave me a strange look. Had I been too honest with my feelings? Would it scare him?

“I know I have been sleeping around lately but it was just sex. There were no feelings involved what so ever from neither of us.”

“I know and I don’t want to be one of those girls. I want you to feel something for me if we are going to sleep together. Maybe it’s too soon.” I said quietly. I probably would regret this afterwards. Who turnes down Harry Styles?

“It’s okay; I don’t want to pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do.” He said before giving me a kiss on the mouth. “We’ll just talk.”

I put my head on his chest feeling calmer already. The pressure was of and I could breathe again.

“Tell me a secret.” I whispered to him.

“What do you want to know?” he answered.

“Anything.”

“When I was ten I stole a candy bar from Tesco and it has haunted me ever since.” He said while laughing.

“It must have been traumatizing,” I answered laughing. “But seriously, tell me something real.”

He was quiet for a while, probably figuring out what he was going to say.

“I’ve never been in love.” He said with his husky voice.

“You haven’t?” I asked him confused. “But I know you’ve had relationships.”

“Yeah but they were kind of superficial. “He said with a sigh. “It wasn’t love.”

We stayed up half of the night talking and joking. I fell asleep on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

When I woke up Harry was still asleep. I punched him light in the side trying to wake him. His hair was all disheveled and all over the pillow.

“What time is it?” he grunted.

“It’s noon.” I answered, checking the time on my cell. Alice had called me twice already.

“Jesus Christ!” He shouted and sprung out of bed.

“What?” I asked him.

“I’m really fucking late!” he said as he put on his pants backwards.

“For what?” I asked confused.

“Interview” He said looking at his cell. “They called me like twenty times, how come we didn’t wake up?”

"I don't know".

“I’m sorry Hanna, I really have to go.” He said as he dialed a number on his cell. “Paul? Yes I’m alive; can you pick me up at Hannas?”

“You have your pants on backwards.” I said to him as I sat up in my bed.

“I’ll take a cab, I’ll be there in five.” He said and hung up. “I really have to go right now; they’ve been waiting for me for two hours! I completely forgot about it!”

“How come Niall threw a party the night before an interview?” I asked him.

“Because you can look like shit and feel like shit while doing them.” He said giving me a smile. “I’ll call you.”

And like that, he'd left.